DESIRE

I was nervous.

I was ashamd.

I was sweating in a particular area.

I was happy.

I was confused.

But mostly i was scared.

My poor heart was dealing with too many emotions all at once right now. I was sill standing at the same place from last at least five minutes looking in a pair of dark grey eyes.

"Was that kiss too good that you can't even move?" Jaden breathed into my ear in a teasing voice from behind and placed his hands around my waist.

Oh..no please not now not in front of him. Please don't make him anymore angry then he already is, i can practically see the red in his eyes as he watched jaden's arms on my waist.

"What! I um..i need to go." I said and scurried out of that place and in search of a place to be alone and give my self a pep talk before facing the devil.

I heard Jaden chuckle behind me and also ignored the nice comments that people were giving me for my dance...only if they knew that how much that stupid dance had put me in trouble.

If not the dancing then the small peek at the end had surely dug a grave for me.

I was walking past the crowd when a hand got hold of my wrist and for a second i thought it was him but to my surprise and just a tiny bit disappointment, it was Nichole without a word she dragged me to a small group of three suited man and the only two women were me and Nichole.

"Damn girl, i didn't knew you were such a good dancer." Nichole commented once we reached the group and i mentally cringed when i found the man that i was hiding from standing there with a mutual friend of us Max and leo.

"Las time i checked, you weren't that great dancer how did you became one in such a short time." Come's the voice from Max. I forced out a short laugh and said." Ugh...talent i guess."

I yet have to look at the devil to see his current mood. Leo was just standing simply sipping on his expensive wine. But that Bitch Just has to open her damn mouth. Just wait till i get my hands on you girl.

"Do you an Jaden have something going on? Because that was a fucking sensual performance." She asked wiggling her eyebrows and i wanted to choke her right there. But she wasn't finish yet and continued "But i thought u and you'r new sexy ass boss.." she couldn't finish her sentence because someone chocked on their drink, it was leo he was looking rapidly between me and Enrique and then at his soon to be wife then back at me with wide eyes.

I on the other hand just wanted to kill that women or i would surely die out of embarrassment. I dared to give a short glance in his direction and my heart skipped a beat.

He was looking at me with those grey eyes that were so dark right at the moment that no one can tell if it is grey or the deepest color of ocean. He wasn't smiling but i can see the amusement in his eyes but the anger towards me or Jaden was still evident in his eyes.

"Excuse us." Enrique's deep voice was making me crumble to the floor but i got a grip on myself and inched closer to leo that was too entertained right now and the girl i call my best friend was confused but still grinning ear to ear. And Max well he was totally oblivious to the situation right now.

Before i could say anything a large hand gripped my wrist and dragged me across the hall and up the stairs, he was walking too fast and it was hard to catch up with him.

"Enrique i can't walk that fast." I said when he started to take two step at once making me almost trip. But i didn't had to repeat anything because in an instant he turned around and throw me on his shoulder, i am used to being thrown on his shoulder by now but still wasn't used to the perfect view of his butt.