nice to see you again

The next morning oh no scratch that the next afternoon i woke up not that i wanted to but i had to because someone just dared to kick my ass and practically jump on me.

"Gettoffmee" i said sleepily.

"Get up you fucking dumbass."
I male voice snapped at me which i think belong's to adam.

I tryed to sat up but failed miserably and fall back on the matteress.

"Oh god.....i am never going to drink again never in my life. This is the worst hangover of my life."

I complained as i put my hands on my hand trying to ease the pounding headache.

"You better not.Do you even remember what you did last night."

My thought's went back to last night but all i remember is ad leaving me alone at the bar and the creepy stranger .

I stared at him blankly i am getting worrid that what i have done to make ad this pissed. Adam is like the most care free person on this planet and if he is pissed or upset with me i must have done something really bad.

"Wh..what did i do?? I can't remember anything else then you leaving me and the creepy stranger!!"

"You gave a total strange a fucking lap dance like seriously i didn't expected this from you , i only left you for just an hour or so and the last thing i expect is you sucking some hot ass man's face and giving him a lap dance."

He said it all in one breath annoyence clear in his voice.

I couldn't help but stare at him my jaw almost touching the floor . I can not belive what i just heared.
Is he being serious?? he is joking right ?? It is not possible me giving some total stranger a lap dance and even worst kissing him .

Then suddenly all the events from last night hit me, that was like a straight punch to my face.

I quickly stand up at my bed the hangover long forgotten.

"Oh my gosh...i am soo sorry ad i was not thinking clearly i am so stupid how could i do something like this."
I was upset with my self now.

"It's ok it was my fault i left you alone i--"

"No please don't apologize ad, it makes my feel more guilty."

I said looking down at my self noticing that i am still in the same cloths from the lap dance.

I clearly remember how wet i was while i gave him lap dance he was a really sexy man i couldn't helo but smile as his sexy smiling face after the mindblowing kiss came to my mind.i wonder what i would have done if ad didn't dra...

I heared a throat clearing , stoping me from my dirty imagination.

I looked up to see ad smiling at me as he said "

"care to explain what exactly happened last night and why were you kissing that sexy ass..??"

I told him exactly what happened last night with every single detail from the creepy stranger to kissing enrique.

All the way he was like a baby girl listening to a barbie story.

"But you have to admit gen, he was like a fucking sex god, even i think he was like sex on two legs ."

I laugjed at his words.

"I just hope i never cross my path with him again. After last night he probably think's i am a slut."

The rest of the day went by very quickly. It was already monday and i managed to reach my office on time .

I was sitting on my table re-checking david's schedul when the phone in my office rang. I picked the phone.

"Brown inc., good morning."

I greeted whoever person was on the other side of the phone.

"Dear, it's david,come to my office now."

His voice sounded more then excited as he told me to come.

"Ok."

I ended the call and stand up to adjusted my dress. I was wearing a black knee length sleevless dress that fitted my body perfactly and black stiletto heels and for makeup i had just applied a pink lipstick the color matched my natural lip color.

As soon as i walked through the door that joints my and davind's office, i stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh no no no plz...god..just plz tell me this is a nightmare a really scary one.

I thought in horror as my eyes couldn't belive what are they looking at or more like 'who'

There sat the only person i never wanted to meet in all his sexyness.

"Genelia, i want you to meet my son enrique brown and son this is my and soon to be you'r personal assistant,genelia floris, unless you want someone else."

David introduced me to his 'son' and i just stared at him in horror while he smirked at me.

I walked near the table he stand up and walked towards me .

Extending his hand to shake just like last night.i hoped for a small hand shake but his tight grip didn't le go off mine hand.

"Miss floris, nice to meet you again." He wispered the last word loud enough for only me to hear.

"Mr. Brown"i gave him a tight smile and nodded.
Not trusting my voice for anything else.

He let go off mine hand and set back down.

"Genelia can you do me a favour and help him getting settled in and show him around a little??"

David asked giving me his puppy dog look that he know i can't ignore.

This was not in my job description and he knew it but i can't say no he is like my second father.

I smiled at him and nodded as a yes .in retirn he nodded back smiling at me.

After that i walked to my office door but before i could reach the door knob enrique opened his sexy mouth.

"Miss floris, i assure you i won't need anyone else i want you......as my personal assistant."

I frowend at him but then replyed.

"I will keep that in mind mr. Brown."

I have a feeling that his words held more meaning to them.

This is going to be a long week...

********

Please vote and comment...if you like this story