Room no. 111

"I am speaking from Chicago hospital.....",

Enrique's pov

"sir, are you listening ?" 

"yeah, I am. Tell me why you called." After a few seconds of silence, she finally spoke.

"Do you know Nick woods?" 

"yes"

"Mr. Brown, Mr. Woods is in the Hospital. He gave us your contact number before he lost conscious."

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of them getting into an accident. Without wasting any more time I ended the call and started my drive to the Chicago Hospital.

No, you can't do this to me Genelia . I won't let you leave me like this. In a matter of minutes, I was reaching the parking lot of the hospital and I parked the car to the nearest  spot free and ran straight to the reception area.

"I am Enrique Brown. where is Genelia Floris?" I was out of breath from running so fast and the confused look on the lady opposite me didn't help control my anger.

"I am sorry Mr. Brown but I was informed about the patient Mr. woods being a friend of your and I was asked to inform you about his condition.but you ended....." I cut her off mid-sentence.

"where is he?" I asked her. I was angry on nick. I was panicked about Genelia and where would she be, how would she be? the question swirled around my head making everything else seem like a blur. the only thing that mattered right now was the safety of my Gen and our unborn child.

"He is unconscious right now. Room no. 111 on the third floor." I was gone as soon as she finished. I went into the lift and to the third floor. When I stepped out of the lift the first thing I noticed was there was around six men in police uniform standing outside Nick's room.

"Mr. Brown, we were waiting for you." one of the senior officers greeted me but I just gave him a nod and ran inside the room. I saw an unconscious nick laying on the bed. I looked around the room but there was no on, I looked inside the bathroom but found no one there.

"Mr. Brown please calm down and come outside, you are invading a patient's privacy." One officer came inside the bathroom and told me.

"My girlfriend was with him, he was supposed to drop her at home. now he is unconscious and laying in a hospital bed and my girlfriend is nowhere to be found and you come and tell me to fucking calm down," I screamed at the top of my lungs and for a second he looked shocked and frozen on his spot. I ran past him and reached to the senior officer outside the room.

"what happened? I want to know everything. where is my girlfriend Genelia Floris? she was with him too." I screamed at him and he looked confused and shocked but soon recovered from it.

" I am afraid we have no idea where Miss Floris is. Mr. woods was found injured a few kilometers away from the central highway with his car smashed into a tree. It seems like a car crash to us but we're still investigating." the officer said apologetically.