Best Timing

Waking up with an empty bed is not something that a girl wish for after her first time but waking up with an empty bed while you feel so sour in places and not finding the person making them sour beside you Is surely the worst thing for a girl.

But the urge to pee was much more intense then the sadness so I stood up from the bed with some difficulty and managed to reach the toilet before I pee myself.

I brushed my teeth afterwards and cleaned my face, when I was sure that I don't look or smell like a hobo I decided to go search for Enrique or make sure if he is here at all or if he left me all alone at eight in the morning.

You must be wondering what the hell happened yesterday. Let me tell you this guy is a monster in bed. He just won't let me sleep for longer the a hour or two and he is blessed with the stamina and strength of a horse.

But I loved it and after we confessed our love for eachother things got pretty intense and we spent all day and night making hard and fast love in that bed that doesn't looks like it can be called a bed anymore.

We had pizza for dinner and you can't even imagine the look on the delivery guy's face when he almost saw a hungry,horny and naked Enrique on the door.

I searched the room and found his shirt laying in a corner and quickly wore it. As I went towards exit I saw my phone on the stand beside my door light up with a notification.

It was from an unknown number so I decided to check it first and then head out.

I returned the keys to your father last night and I hope you give me your answer soon, I am a very impatient man.

Love you sweetheart ;)

~J~

It was Jayden. I don't want Enrique to know about his message because it will only anger him further and I don't want him to do something that can hurt him in any way so I deleted it and went in search for my beloved. Eww...that sounds cheesy to even my own brain.

I heared some quite noises coming from the kitchen so I went towards it.

Holy fuck

This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw someone moving around in my kitchen making pancakes. He was moving so effortlessly that he'll put professional chefs to shame with his grace at making breakfast.

Oh and did I mentioned that he is butt naked and moving around my kitchen without any apron to cover his...you know, and damn my perverted eyes for staring at it for so long.

You can literally imagine when he moves around his not so little thing also moves with him almost like dancing around and I must admit that looking at him like this in morning is better then looking at sunrise at beach. And sunrise at the beach have alway been my favorite thing to look at.

A delicious smell awakened my senses and soon I realized that it's my favorite breakfast pancakes with ice cream and diffrent fruits on top of it.

"You should stop staring at my penis if you want to walk around properly and obviously eat your breakfast." His voice was playful and I can see his ego skyrocketing right there.

"And you need to stop walking around in my house naked all the time." And it should be a crime to be so sexy and walking around naked near a girl.

"Last time I checked it wasn't a crime walking naked around a girl that is your girlfriend."

Shit my stupid mouth why did you speak the things aloud which was meant for us only and not for the world..