Thought of the day

"WAKE UP MISSY" A rather loud voice filled my ears as i sleep peacefully in my bed.

Whoa, wait a second there buddy, what am I doing in my bed? If i remember correctly then I was last sleeping in Enrique's room with him and i was so close to loosing my virginity and i even gave him a....

"Holy shit" I mumbled to myself as i sit straight in my bed and put a hand on my forehead and close my eyes. I rub my eyes and ran my hands on my face then look at the source of the ear piercing voice which i am quite sure belongs to my dear best friend.

"Are you done my queen? If so then will you be kind enough to join the party that i organised for my friends." Nicole said in a overly sweet honey mixed voice or in short she is being sarcastic.

"Will you please shut the fuck up." I said in annoyance because i am really confused that how did i came here in my room from Enrique's room.

"NO I WILL NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP." And there my friend Nichole is back at being bitch as she screamed at the very top of her lungs.

It's now that i noticed the beautiful green shimery dress that she was wearing right now and the way she was ready to go to a party. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as i analyse her from head to toe.

"Where you going?" I said as i move in my bed but stoped immediately as i feel a pool of wetness in between my thighs. Did i pee in my pants? No way that is not possible. After discovering the wetness i checked my phone for date and time and my eyes went wide as i look at my phone screen.

According to my phone it's Friday, 8:35 pm. The same day I came here. But how? And did i not yet went to the party. And what happened to the dance with Jaden. My mind is so messed up right now.

"Hello..Gen, are you even listening to me?"

I didn't heared a single word that Nichole said and when I looked at her she looked mad really really mad. I gulped .

"Uh..Nichole i am not feeling well. "

"Don't give me this shit. I know your acting skills. " She said as she fold her hands on her chest.

"No nic i am not acting i really don't feel good." I told her honestly and noticing the change in my mood and voice i think she is believing me, so i begain to speak again.

"I don't think that i will be able to come to the party. But tomorrow is your wedding and I need to be perfectly fine for that." I stood up and went to give her a small hug.

"Okey,now you must go and enjoy your party." Before she starts any fight i pushed her out of my room and locked my door.

I leaned my back on door and shut my eyes close. Take a deep breathe in and out. In and out. In and out. After a few deep breathes my body started to relax.

What exactly happened? How it happened? Did it even happened at all? Was that only a dream? Is he here or not? A lot of questions ran through my mind and it was making me really sick.

Even with all those questions running wildly in my mind, my body was still feeling hot from whatever that has happened in my dream and was begging me to get rid of it.

I slowly made my way towards the bed and got under the covers, I noticed that i am still in the PJ's that i wore when I was with Nichole. My hands started to roam on my body and soon I found myself massaging my boobs and pinching those hard nipples making an amazing sensation in my body.

By the time i reached my PJ's I was too aroused and at the moment this piece of cloth was my biggest enemy so i almost ripped them apart and my fingers directly went to touch my swollen bundle of nerves that was already awaiting my touch.

I closed my eyes and the dream was still very much alive in my brain and in my body too because i was dripping wet and my fingers were already soaked in my own juice.

I started rubbing my fingers on my clit that was already throbbing and all those dirty thoughts that always ran in my mind came to me and I started to imagine that my hands are tied and my legs spreaded on bed while I am fully naked and I dont have any control over my body.

Then enrique comes in all his naked glory and just by looking at his strong body and just imagining his hard member buried deep inside me pushes me to the edge, his mouth on every inch of my body and then he fuck's me with two fingers in my little cunt and my moans fills the room that makes him go even faster.

His mouth sucking and licking my most sensitive area while he fuck me with his fingers and then he adds anothere finger almost ripping me apart and making me cry out loud in both pain and pleasure.

As I think about all these dirty things, my body started to tremble I was feeling so hot and my fingers were fucking my cunt rapidly, my hand started to hurt but I was soo close to cum that I couldnt stop.

My other hand was moving hard on my clit, I felt my body shaking with so much intensity and my inner ealls started to tighten around my fingers.

I cried out Enrique's name as I came all over my hand and my body still shook from the mind blowing orgasm that I just had and I was panting.

Oh my god if that's the effect he have on my body without even touching me then what will happen if this ever actually happene.

*************

I am so thankfull to those who had supported me for all this while and I don't know if you guys know it or not but you have motivated me a lot.

The updates for this book will be regular from now on and I will actually try to update twice or thrice a week.

This chapter may not be a good one but you can't blame me it's been a while since I last wrote anything.