the stranger

Pic of enrique brown>>

After the lunch and a little chit chat with my mother ,i said my bye's to my papa and mama.
I was already in my building.

"Aagghhhhhhhhhh............" an ear piercing scream left my mouth as i opened the door to found a shirtless man laying on their stomach on my couch.
As i scream the person sat straight on the couch in an instant.
"Jeezz...stop it gen, it's not the first time you've seen me shirtless."said a smirking adam as he walked towards me.
I punched him on the sholder.and walked into kitchen.with ad following me.

"Ough....ur so violent."he said while rubbing his naked chest.

I must say adam is really hot, well built, smart features and all but 'he only like sucking dicks.' His words, not mine.

"Not funny ad, not funny."

" and remind me why i am still friends with you...and why i even bothered to gave you a key of my house."

"Because you love me and i am fucking awesome."

"Asshole"i mutterd and stuck my toungh out at him.

"Very mature of you ,darling. Now get you'r fucking ass out of the kitchen and get ready we are going to club."

"Why?.....can't we just stay home and watch spongebob." I whined i am not in mood of partying today.

"NO now go get ready or i'll come and change you'r cloths myself if i have to." He ordered and the look on his face say's that he is serious.

"Ok..ok"

"And gen, please wear something sexy."

I gave him a confused look, but before i can argue.he was already gone to get ready in his own apartment.

he lives on 18th floor and i live on 20th floor two floor above him but he was all the time at my house and i don't really mind i love him soo much, and he knows it very well.

I walked in my closet, quickly finding a red colored dress its a v neck dress and doesn't really show any cleavage but it is completly backless .

The material on my back starts just above my hips and ends at my mid thigh.
I just brushed my hairs and left them on my back covering half of my back .

After that i decided not to use much makeup and just applied some golden eyeshadow,eyeliner and maskara .

The eye make up had made my green eyes stand out even more, in end i finished the look with my red lipdtick, goden heels and a golden clutch, in which i put my mobile, some money and my lipstick and i am all done.

It took me just half hour and ad is probably still getting ready. So in the mean time i decided to get something to drink.

With my bag on my sholder i walked in the kitchen and poured some water to drink.

"Ready to go??" Ad's excited voice came from the entrence of my house.

Finishing the rest of water i turned around to come face to face with a good looking adam but to my suprise he was in shock his jaw was like literally on the floor and eyes coming out of their socket.

"What!!? Am i looking that bad, i thought i look fine."
I said as i walked to kitchen enterance where he was now standing.

"Fuck...you look hot man, m damm sure all the man's are going to drool just by looking at you."

I blushed at his comment or compliment.

"You'r not so bad you'r self, now let's go before we get late."

30 minutes latrt.

I was sitting on a bar stool searching for my 'oh so good best friend' to join me.

When we came in here he told me that he is going to 'talk' to some one and after 5 minute i saw him sucking a blonde boy's face.

Seriously, he get's laid more then me.

"So are you just going to sit here and stare in the space."
Someone asked beside me.

From what i can see he looks drunk.

"It's none of you'r business, now get you'r ass away from me."i snapped at him.

"Ooo...i like it. How much do you charge for a night." he said while leaning in.

Oh my fucking god. The nerve of that mother fucker.

At this point i am supper angry.
"Fuck off before i call security."

This time he did left but not for too long aftet 5 sec. He sat again. Oh god this is so irritating.

"I said fuck o...."

*********