best bath ever

Pic to the side is her bathroom.

I have never been soo excited for a weekend before.today is friday and i can finaly spend some extra time with my bed.

All this week i had been really busy i came office early and went home late.

Thankfully god had saved me from awkwardness because the next day after enrique broke into my house when i came to office i got informed that he is on a buisness trip to greece with david.so me and my assistent have to deal with all the office work.

I hadan't seen adam or nick in these day's. Nick tried to take me on lunch but i just couldn't go with him.

It was like my new boss make sure that i won't be able to look up from my desk..now that i think of it i feel like he actully did it on purpose.

Ugghh.....i hate mr sexy ass boss.

I heared my phone ringing in my purse. I reached for it and saw the caller id, it was nick.

"Hello"

"Hey..beautiful,how u doing?"

"Umm...to be honest i'm not gonna leave my bed for whole weekend, i am sick of work right now."

"I can always join you in that bed." He said in a low and more sexy voice.

"In you'r dream's." I said smiling. Nick can make me smile anytime and i love him for that, he is my closest friend after nichole and adam.

"Of course in my dreams" i heared him laugh on the other side.

"Adam and i were thinking if you wanted to come with us. As he say's 'he need's to get laid'."

"Uhh..i don't know i am too tired to go anywear other then home, i think i'll pass." I was serious when i said i am not gonna leave my bed.

"Oh...um it's ok."

"Yeah...don't be sad, enjoy you'r night."

"Yeah..take care,see ya."

"Yup..bye"

After that the rest of the day went by in a blur i was working then working and again working.
So when i went home i didn't even bother with making any food seriously after that much work who'll have the apetite, atleast not me.

I needed a relaxing bath after my long day so i went to bathroom to fill my bathtub i opened the tap and checked the water temprature, also adding my bodywash in it then left it open to fill the tub and went to take a glass of wine.

Placing the glass of wine and my phone next to it i closed the tab and entered in my bathtub which is now full of bubbles.

I stripped out of my cloths then stepped in. Getting comfortable i felt my muscles relax instantly so i closed my eyes and my mind went back to one person who had haunted me in my dream's every day.

The only person after all these year's that can make me feel things that i never wanted to feel again.

Just looking in those grey eyes can turn me on , his kissable lip's and those magical fingers i wander what else they can do and his sexy voice is just the cherry on top.

Fuck even his thoughts can turn me on.

After a few sip's of wine i still couldn't control my hormon's and my hand instantly went to my breast massaging them and going more down i slowly rubbed my clit.

I closed my eyes and a pair of grey eyes flashed in front of me and i inserted my middle finger inside of me then another one and started moving then on a faster speed .

A moan escaped my mouth as i near my climax, and a single thought of enrique doing this to me was enough for me to cum in a second.

I moaned as i felt my body relax, that was indeed my best bath ever.

A few minutes later i finished my bath and put on some fresh cloths.

I was all set to go to bed but my stomach grumbled and i feel hungery.

I wssn't in mood of cooking today so it's better to order a pizza just when i picked my phone to dial number but my doorbell inturupted me.

I checked the time it's already past seaven thirty who would be hear at this time.

It rang again i got suspicious but still went to answer it and when i opened the door i was shocked to see the person standing in front of me.....

I didn't expected him hear.

*********

Who do u think is standing there...?? ;)