The Wedding

This is Genilia's dress on the wedding, hope you enjoy this chapter.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Just like the princess that you always wanted to look like since you started watching Barbie movies." I teased my best friend that is going to be someone's wife in an hour.

Leo's and Nichole's parents wanted the wedding to be a grand traditional wedding and both of them didn't minded it so here we are in some room in one of the biggest and oldest church in London where the wedding is held.

"I am nervous Gen." Nichole said as she looked at herself in the mirror and then at me with nervousness.

"What no you can't just ditch Leo and run from here. You are my bitch friend but he is still my brother and I won't allow it." I gasped dramatically and joked a little to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up bitch I am not going anywhere, I am just nervous. What if he thought I don't look good or if he thought that I am not pretty anymore, what if he ditched me and ran away with some fucking bimbo." This was the first time I've ever seen her so stressed out it's like she'll have a panick attack any second now.

She didn't have to be worried at all because she did looked beautiful today. Her dress looked perfect on her it was a lacy vintage dress which was passed to her by leo's grandmother.

I turned her to me and placed my hands on her sholder and started to give her a little pep talk that she needs.

"Look cool down no need to worry he is out there waiting for you from half an hour. So get that sexy ass of your out of this chair and go marry my brother. Understood."

She nodded her head and the same time the door of this room opened and her father walks in, so I let the father daughter have a their moment and walked out of the room before giving a quick hug to Kevin.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I feel so happy that my best friend is getting married at last. I hold back the tears that threatens to spill out of my eyes as I watch leo and my new sister/ best friend completing their vows. And say I do.

"You may kiss the bride now." As soon as the priest finished his sentence leo pulled Nichole to himself and started kissing her hungrily. I don't know why but my heart is missing something or maybe someone.

I watch them as they started to walk out of the aisle hand in hand looking so deeply in love and I tell you they are both perfect for each other.

I feel all of a sudden saddened by something. I am on verge of crying my heart out. Without bothering to explain myself to anyone I quickly made my way towards the exit but I am suddenly stopped by a voice.

"Well well well, I don't think the bride would be really happy to hear that her maid of honor ditched her reception party." I roll my eyes and turn to look at the voice.

"What do you want Jaden?" I ask in annoyance and he has his signature smirk on his face as he reply.

"Oh what do you have to offer? " he wiggled his eyebrow and leans forward so that he is hovering over me.

"A pair of heels nicely printed on your face is what I have to offer." I tells him in a irritated voice.

"Ok ok calm down kitten, I am just here to take you to the venue of party." He hold his hands up in a surrender and I blow out some air and just nod my head and follow him to his car.

The car ride was strangely quite we were sitting in silence but not an awkward one. I hope it stays like this because I dont have the energy to haldle him.