A Not So peaceful day

A/N~ If you find the song "Feel it" from magic mike xxl up in the videos then just to let you know that it has nothing to do with the chapter. i just like that song so i just put it here and then i deleted but just in case you see it then it's not related to the chapter.

"This is not fair, you ca..can't do this, you have to tell me what the fuck happened in there. You were in there for almost 50 minutes and you are saying that it was just some normal talk and he just asked you those basic questions." i whined as i sat on my bed with my hands folded under my chest and my face turned from scowl face to the puppy dog face . 

After i recovered from the shock of my father the scary intimidating man who barely laughed with his family was currently laughing with my boyfriend, all four of us had our breakfast and Enrique insisted that we have it at home and he alone prepared it all in less then 20 minutes. If my mother liked him before then she was flattered by him the second he walked out of kitchen with those delicious pancakes, eggs, coffee, bacon, fruit salad.

both my parents left around  half past ten and Enrique suggested that we just take a day off and he want me to come back to 'our' house so we can spend the day together there. i came out of my thoughts when i noticed that he didn't even replied to me nor did he came out of my closet.

"Are you even paying attention to what i am saying?" i almost screamed at Enrique who was currently packing my cloths and essentials in a duffel bag. he didn't answered for a couple of minutes then he came out of my closet and walked towards me. He placed the bag on ground and kneeled down in front of me. i looked the other way, i was angry that he was ignoring me like this but i desperatley wanted to know what happened in there.

He took both my hands from under my chest and kissed both palms of my hand one by one, this sent a shiver run down my back and the tingles to appear all over my hand and inside my stomach. he sighed as he kept both my hands close to his mouth.

"I love you Gen, and you know that i will do everything in my power to keep you with me and even beyond my power just to have you in my arms every morning when i wake up. I want to be the reason behind your happiness. i want to be the only person to tell you that you look hot when you are angry at me. i want to be the only man to kiss you like this." before i could react his lips were already all over me and i was suddenly pushed on my back as his body came on top of mine.

He pushed my hands above my head making my breast to push more harder on his, my body craved his touch, my lips synced with his as they molded with each other. My body started to shiver as my breast ached for attention, his tongue licked my lower lip and i instantly opened my mouth to give him entrance. The touch of his warm tongue on my own was so delicious that it earned a moan of approval from me, and it enraged him even more as he deepened the kiss. He started to explore every inch of my mouth with his tongue going to every corner and fighting with my tongue for the dominance but i didn't let him win, suddenly his tongue turned upwards inside my mouth and touched a very sensitive spot that i didn't know even existed till right now. sensing my weakness on that spot he started to lick on that particular spot rubbing his tongue over and over on the upper part of my mouth.

My body couldn't take this pleasure anymore and i gave into the fight and let him win, feeling my body slightly shake under his with pleasure made him stop doing it, he sucked my lips harder before breaking the kiss and letting both of us suck in some breath into our lungs.