Most embarrassing moment's

"I am so stupid." i confessed.

'Yes you are.' Said a diffrent voice.

"But he suduced me i-"

'Because you wanted to be suduced by that sex god.'

"NO, NEVER I DON-" i was again rudely interrupted.

'Oh who you'r trying to fool darling. We both know that you crave for his touch, and everytime he is around all you think is having his face between your leg's and now, you want more.'

I was suprised, even the bitchy voice in my mind knows what i want.

I was laying on my bed under the covers looking up at the ceilling for god know's how long. I looked at the time, it was almost three in the morning and i have work tomorrow.

When david left the building i realized that whatever is going on between me and enrique is wrong, for god's sake he is my boss and we should keep the relation between us professional.

He wanted me to stay for dinner but after what happened earlier, it was getting awkward. So i told him that i want to keep the relation professional and what is done is done and shouldn't be repeated. He was so Damn angry at me but instead of shouting at me he barged out of the penthouse.

When I walked out of the building a man in his early fourty's came to me and said that Mr. Brown told him to take me home. And knowing Enrique he would probably fire him if I refuse.
So for William's sake i got in the car.
I sighed. After a few seconds i drifted into blackness, Hoping that tomorrow will be better.

♡The next day ♡

I walked into my closet with my undergarments on and rummaged through the whole wardrobe to pick a decent pair and settled on a simple grey dress that has a v-neck and reached upto my mid thigh and have a low back, appropriate enough to wear in office.

Then after pulling my hair up in a ponytail and applying some pink gloss i was done with makeup and walked out of the door with my purse and locked it behind me.

I was in lift when my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID it was from office.

"Hello" I said as i picked the phone.

"Hey, Genelia, this is david, where are you? I need you in office, enrique have to go to Germany for some urgent work so i will need you here with me. "

"Oh okay. I'll be there in fifteen." I said and ended the call.

I soon reached the office and was about to enter in david's room when someone grabbed my hand rather roughly and pulled me to a nearby room that to my guess is the printing room.

I squealed from the sudden movement but a large hand covered my mouth to prevent me from Making any noise. I instantly looked up at the person and relaxed when i saw a par of dark grey eyes stairing intensely at me.

I darted my tongue out and licked his palm that was covering my mouth. He groaned lowly and took his hand away, I can't help but giggle when I saw how frustrated he looked.

"Don't do this again unless you want me to take you right here." I didn't notice how close we are until his warm breath fanned my face. My stomach dropped to the ground from his sudden revelation of talking me right here.

"Why did you bring me in here?" I wanted to get away from this man before I loose all my control and just kiss him senseless.

It's like he read my mind and in a second my lips were attacked by a pair of lips. I tried to resist him but my heart wouldn't allow me to do so.