Mood Swings

Can I just say how undeniably hot and sexy Don Benjamin look in this video.

Back to the story*

I looked around the meeting room that was filled with suited businessmen and at the very front of the table stood my Enrique, speaking about the new construction project that our company is about to start and who will be the owner of it after it's finished and other things that I didn't paid attention to I was so busy looking at him admiring his beauty.

It's been so long since that day, almost five months, to be more specific it's June right now and so much has changed in these five months. Enrique had fully taken over the company, David and maria had been so excited finally see us officially together and my parents well they are just so in love with him. my and Enrique's mother would all the time indirectly show that how much they would love to have children roaming around their house.

A strange but good thing is that Jayden was no where to be seen and he hadn't bothered or called or texted me. But you know sometimes I feel like this is the silence before the storm a bad storm and I am not ready for it.

A sudden question occurred in my mind. When was the last time I got my period? I thought to myself as I recalled the last time I got them and my whole body grew tense as I realised that i haven't got them in last some time and i need to meet a doctor for that.

"Miss Floris, can i have your attention for some time?" A very amused voice spoke from behind me, I jerked out of my thoughts and looked around to find the meeting room empty and a grinning enrique standing behind me. He gave me a small kiss and i smiled into the kiss as the memory of our passionate love making flashed in front of me. He turned my chair around so i am facing him now.

"what were you thinking about?" all the amusment was now replaced with the seriosness and for a second i thoght it would be best to not tell him about my little revelation but his hard eyes gazing directly into mine were so intens like daring me to lie to him. I breathed deeply and looked straight into his eyes for a second but the intensity of his gaze was soo heavy that I shut my eyes close.

" I haven't got my period yet." I said in one go but I didn't opened my eyes because I was scared of his reaction. what would he think of me? how will he react? will he leave me if I got pregnent? oh my god what will happen if he left me? I won't be able to live? all the questions swirled inside my brain and after a couple minute he still didn't uttered a single word and it was making me even more anxious.

I hung my head low because i couldn't stand him rejecting me like this. I just can't see him saying to me that he don't want a child yet or what if he never want a chile or does he even want a married life or not? i knew that i don't know it for sure if i am pregnent or not bt there is a chance that i could be, after all as much as i can remember he haven't been using any protection from last few weeks and this is what increases my suspicion.

"It's ok I am not sure yet but I won't force you to be with me or you know the b....." I whispered slowly trying to keep the tears at bay.

" Look at me." his voice sonded a mixture of shock and happiness and anger. I slowly looked up to meet his eyes which held so many unrecognized emotions right now.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I would never leave you or our child." The honesty in his voice had my tears running down my eyes. he picked me up from my seat and the sat on it while taking me on his lap. i cuddled onto him like a baby and started sobbing uncontrollably.

He kept repeating soothing words in my ear as he placed wet kisses all over my face and neck. After a few minutes my mood got a little better and I started to giggle lightly as he kept rubbing his lips up and down my neck.

"I know for sure that there is a baby in here." He smirked at me as he placed his hand on my stomach and my insides began to flutter with excitement and I giggled even more.

"And how do you know that?" I asked him and I felt my cheeks get the red flame at the thought of the baby. I looked at him expecting a reasonable enough answer.

" You know pregnent women get these mood swings all the time." He started to laugh at me and for a second I just looked at him, did he just said this? I groaned at him and started to punch his chest. It looked funny to him because he let out those full blown laughs and I just could help but be angry at him. I stoped and with a very angry face started to got up but he pulled me back to his chest and sweetly apologized.

"Now you get my point don't you" he said in his teasing voice and I just groaned at him.

"Shut up"

"So tell me miss floris have you been experiencing any kind of sickness?" The lady in front of me, Dr. Monica anderson asked me as she nervously glanced at the caveman sitting beside me. She tried to hide her fear but failed miserably when Enrique glanced at her with his stormy grey eyes.

I don't blame the poor women for acting like this she was only being cautious about her job.

An hour ago when we came to the hospital and being the influential person that he is we didn't had to wait for fixing an appointed and we were straightforwardly sent to Dr. Daniel Wilson, a 25 year old good-looking man.

But Enrique didnt want a male doctor and being the possessive billionaire that he is. He called the high authorities of this hospital and asked them if they have any better female doctor.

After twenty minutes a nurse came and took us to a new cabin when a women that looked around her mid thirties started the checkups.

But accidentally while taking my blood samples she couldnt find my nerves and ended up making a bloody mess on my wrist.

Enrique screamed at her with so much anger that the doctor literally ran out of the cabin fearing both her life and her job.

And now after calming him down and convincing him that this new doctor is one of the best gynecologist in Chicago, he settled down a bit in the chair but still kept his angry gaze on the doctor and her every single word.

"No doctor I haven't had any sickness other then the occasional headaches and just a little tiredness from all the work." And the sexual activities.

"Hmm.. I see, there are women who does not experience and sickness throughout their pregnancy. " she saod as shee looked on her chart. And having no word's for reply I just nodded my head.

"The reports will be hear in a few minutes and it will show if it is positive or negative." She begain talking when we heared a knock on door and a nurse walked inside handing the reports and without even glancing at any of us she ran back out.

When Dr. Anderson started to open the reports my whole body grew tense. I felt a hand hold onto mine own and I looked down to see Enrique holding my hand tightly in his amd rubbing small circles on the back of my hand with his thumb, his eyes never once left the reports held in the doctors hand and mine never left his.

"Congratulations Mr. Brown and Miss Floris all the tests are positive.you are going to be Dad and Mom" The doctor's happy voice rang and I felt like I was in heaven when I saw just how happy Enrique looked right now. I've never seen him so happy that the happiness is radiating from him in waves and It was all I needed.