Epilogue

Ten years later

"Hayden.....Hunter, It's time for bed sweetheart." Genelia yelled from the kitchen at her two little monsters who were too engrossed in playing their first ever xbox. She made strict rule to not let them get near technology untill the age of ten. Ever since they got a brand new xbox as their birthday present they were inseparable from it.

Their father had spoiled them way too much for her liking.

She sighed as the three kids continued to play with it and completely ignored her. She quickly left the kitchen and marched over to the living area where they were sitting.

She gasped as she took in the condition of her once living room now a playground. This was an every day situation for her now.

She shook her head and walked over to the five year old boy, Gabrial, who was playing with his ten month old sister, Mia.

She picked her daughter first from between her soft toys and then Gabriel who was playing with his cars.

After tucking both of them in their own bed she walked back into the room and collected the toys and placed them in their box all the while hearing the three boys shout and groan whenever they would loose their race.

She walked over to the front of the TV and unplugged the wire that connected their game the it. She turned around and placed her hands on her hips.

"Mom....let us play." Hayden whined at his mom but underneath the voice he was scared he would end up disappointing his mom. He loved her and the last thing he wanted was to disappoint her.

"If you don't get into bed in next five minutes then I won't talk to both of you......and Enrique you were supposed to tuck them in bed an hour ago, not play along with them." She told them calmly and folded my her hands under her chest, that instantly grabbed Enrique's eye and they filled with lust just looking at them.

The three boys looked at eachother and then back at the women standing In front of them.

"Sorry" all three said in unison and placed their hands on their ears. Genelia looked at them and a small smiled touched her lips and both the boys jumped from bed and ran to their mother. Successfully tackling her to the ground.

She let out a lough as both the boys kissed her lips one by one and hugged her.

"Where is my kiss?" Enrique pouted as he stared at the three on the ground. He just wanted to let the boys sleep and take her into his arms and make hard love to her.

Enrique looked at her body, still in shape even after four kids. These monster's reall give her good exercise all day. A smile pulled at his lips thinking about all the time he had been witnessed his wife running after these two and their little brother was nothing less then them but still not as naughty as them.

"No dad mom is ours she won't give you a kiss. Right mom?" Hunter spoke from the ground and Genna nodded while looking at her husband in mischief.

"Oh..really? " Enrique said to his little boy and picked him from the ground and started to tickle him.

"Aaahhh...ok..ok..mom you can kiss dad too." They all laughed at that and them went to tuck them in bed, kissing them both goodnight.

"Yes...oh god....please don't stop baby oh my.......aaahhhh.." Enrique quickly muffled her screams of pleasure by his mouth. A couple seconds later he followed her and groaned in pleasure. He started to kiss down her body.

A little baby's crying voice came from outside of their bedroom door and suddenly the door opened revealing a crying Gabriel sniffing his nose and his soft toy in his hand.

"Mommy I wanna sleep with you" both of them startled covered their body and looked at the kod who stood their rubbing his eyes and wiping away the remaining tears.

Enrique sighed then rolled out of his bed quickly pulling his shorta up his leg he walked to him and picked him up.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked Gabriel while he ruffled his hair and cleaned his wet face then placing a kiss on his head he layed his on his bed and turned to his wife.

"Mommy....why are your hands tied to bed.....and why was daddy eating mia's food." The little kid curiously leaving his parents speechless and wide eyed.

"Daddy didn't do anything sweetheart....why don't you just close your eyes and sleep. I am right beside you." She told him and as soon as her husband freed her hands she pulled the night gown on and kissed both of the boys sleeping beside her.

They deffinetly weren't expecting that question. Kid's these days are growing faster then what they are suppose to.

*****************************

The final chapter of this story. Thanku so much everyone for giving this story a chance and your love and support. I hope you had a good time reading it.

A reader and a wattpad friend told me that I should consider publishing this as an actual book but I didn't thought it was a really good idea. So she told me to ask you guys for your opinions. So here it goes.......

Q. Do you think this story is good enough to be published as a real book?