Forever!?

"What I mean is.." he stopped in mid sentence and looked into my eyes" I never hated anyone with so much burning hatred as much as I hate that Avery."

My breath hitched in my throat as I thought about what he was saying. Did he found about my trip to his office? Did he knew that I went with Jayden or did he...Oh wait, it should be him to be trying to hide his meetings with women not the other way around. And with that new found courage I looked straight into his eyes which were boring into mine own and for a moment there I lost myself in the storm of his eyes.

"And I never hated anyone as much as I hate you." This is bloody shit and a total lie. I don't hate you please don't believe my words. I love you.

My heart stopped beating as I saw the hurt in his eyes. His eyes reflected his emotion like a glass wall and I could see right through them and he was letting me see that how broken and hurt he is feeling right now.

"Do you hate me?" His eyes were right on mine and were daring me to look away. I didn't dare. How could I when he was looking so shattered, and innocent.

"I....I..do..don't" I wanted to lie and tell him that I hate him but I just couldn't.

He looked relieved. His body shifted closer to me and I realized that he is still naked.

I averted my gaze to the side but he took my chin and turned it back towards him. I prepared myself for the confrontation. It is now or never and I choose now rather then never. So instead of beating around the bush I just looked into his eyes and straightforwardly asked him what was bothering me so much.

"Who was that blonde girl?"
He looked confused even blank about what I am asking him about.

My eyes started to became glossy and I knew I would break down soon. I looked straight in his eyes.

I saw him with that girl myself but why my heart still won't believe that he cheated on me.

"Which blonde? What are you talking about?" His voice sounded upset and a little angry.

"You know very well what I am talking about." My emotions matched his as my voice was filled with anger and hurt but I refused to let the tears slip out of my eyes.

"Where did you went with him? What lies did he fed you? Tell me now, fucking tell me, god dammit." He screamed at me and banged his fist on the door behind me, right beside my head. I shrieked loudly and my whole body shook from fear and the tears freely slipped down my eyes.

Looking at my scared form, his eyes soften and soon I felt two hands holding my waist and pulling me towards them. I tried to get out of his hold but his grip tighten and he nuzzled his face in my neck. My hands went around his neck as a quite sob escaped my lips.

"Shh...don't cry, please just tell me what he told you. He is trying to break us apart. Don't you understand this that he want you but I will never let him take you away from me. Can't you see how much I...just tell me what happened." He mumbled in my neck while his hands ran up and down my back trying to calm me down.

I just nodded my head and soon he picked my still slightly trembling form in his arms and started walking towards the couch in the living room.

He sat down and securely placed me on his lap and made me look at him while holding my face with his hands.

I took a few deep breaths and and started to explain everything from the meeting with my parents to the second I entered into my apartment and escaping the part where he kissed me.

He was shaking with anger. His jaw was clenched tightly and his hands were formed in tight fists ready to punch the life out of someone.

I felt a pair of lips connect to mine with force and soon we were kissing each other his kiss was hard demanding and at some point brutal but I needed this, I wanted this soo badly that mine own lips started to move fiercely but soon enough he pulled away and I whimpered unhappily.