My sleeping beauty

That was a big suprise to find nick and adam standing at my front door because as nick mentioned adam wanted to get laid and boy, did i told you that when adam say's he want to have sex he really mean it.

"What the fuck are you guy's doing here.?"

They both shared a look and then shook their head. "Hello to you too my dear friend." Both of them said at the same time. Their word's filled with sarcasm.

I rolled my eye's at them and opened the door even wider for then to enter when they came in i saw that adam have a pack of twelve beer can with him and nick was carrying two boxes of pizza,yupp..these boy's and i together can finish two whole boxes of large pizza.

If it would be legal to marry a pizza, i'd gladly marry him but then i would probably murder him on our wedding night. Hahaha ,So it is best to stay single and live you'r life, cause there is nothing like true love these day's.

"Earth to darling." Adam yelled from couch where he and nick were sitting. I looked around noticing that i am still standing by the door so i walked to to where they were sitting they already had three plate's on table Adam was sitting on single couch so i sat beside nick.

He placed his left hand around my shoulder pulling me to him, i playfully slapped his hand from my shoulder but nonetheless slided closer to him, a bright grin spread on his face and he kissed the side of my head and inhaled in my hair. I couldn't help but give him a weird look and unconsciously shifted in my seat away from him, but he didn't seem to notice it.

"So what happened to you'r clubbing?" I asked no one in particular.

"you really thought we'd leave you alone on a friday night." adam said like it is the most obvious thing and nick smiled and nodded at me and my heart melt on the inside, and i gave them the best smile i could without crying, how on earth i got so lucky to find the two idiot's sitting in front of me.

"ok..so here we have twelve beer four for each and no gen you are not getting any extra." Adam said as i pulled a puppy dog face and he just rolled his eyes and nick chuckled.

3 Hours later.

Adam was sprawled on the couch and nick on the floor and i was walking to my room in my drunken state it was almost eleven when i made it to my room.

After a lot of pouting, pleading and blackmailing both of them agreed on giving me more beer so we walked to a store near my house where we buyed more beer well actually it was nick who buyed it for us, he is a handsome man, he was trying really hard to impress me, i think i should give him a chance, maybe i should go out with him sometime.

i was walking in my closet to get something comfortable to wear i picked a long baggy t-shirt and got out of my jeans and shirt which i wore when i went with the boy's earlier. getting out of the irritating piece of cloth which everyone calls bra i slide the baggy t-shirt on and got to my bed, it didn't took long for sleep to come over.

The next morning

i was sleeping peacefully in my bed until a loud banging and the sound of my doorbell ringing woke me, i groaned as i felt the hangover from last night and the banging didn't helped a bit so i walked out of my room and was walking to front door where someone was really impatient.

"wait a second there, buddy." I yelled at the person on the other side, as i almost tripped on nick who was still asleep on the floor, same with adam, how the hell did they manage to sleep with the sound.

i finally made it to the door and opened it and grabbed my head as i felt a bit dizzy from the sudden movement. then my eye's rested on the person standing in front of me looking me up and down.

"W..what are you doing here ?" I asked to none other then my dear boss enrique brown who is really busy staring at my bare legs to pay any attention to my word's.

"Eyes up here,mister." I said snapping my finger's in front of him. Finaly he came back from whatever day dreaming he was doing and looked at my face but didn't dared to look me in the eyes.

"Uh..um..i..i was um just--"he cleared his throat and begin again."i came here because i needed you'r help in some thing's, so will you get ready and come with me so w--"he stoped in mid-sentence and looked behind me and frowened.

Just as i turned around i saw a sleepy looking adam walking toward's the door, looking really hot with his bed hair, bare chest with six packs and pants hanging dangerously low. I some time's wish why couldn't he be straight, why does he have to be gay, but well nevermind i am over it a long time ago.

"Morning babe." He said and pulled me to his side then gave me a quick peek on my lips. I was too stunned by his actions to even reply. What is going on? Did he turned straight in one night?

"And who might you be?" He asked enrique with a small smile.
Before i could intoduce them enrique intoduced himself.

"I am enrique brown, genelia's boss, and you are.!?" He said while taking his hand out for a hand shake, as adam did the same.

"I'm her boyfriend." As ad said those word's my mouth fell open and i just stared at him blankly. What the hell is going on here? I was so confused by this all but it seems like i am the only one confused here cause adam was smirking like he won some victory and my boss on the other hand look's like he's about to blast.i can see his jaw moving and his hand turned into fist. He's trying so hard to not show his anger.

He was looking at me like he's about to kill me, or maybe it was ad he was planning on killing but why?could it be because he thinks i am his girlfriend? But Why on this fucking earth would he care if ad really is my boyfriend?

All this while i couldn't form a word it's like i forgot how to speak i was just looking at the two men in front of me glaring at each other.

"I'll be back in an hour, be ready." Enrique orderd me and without waiting for my reply he walked away without even glancing back.

I turned arout and screamed at the top of my loung's. "ADAM LOUIS WINTER'S, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT? YOU BETTER PREY TO GOD CAUSE I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU , IDIOT."

"Jeesus gen, these aren't the most pleasent word's to say in morning." Nick mumbled from the floor as he woke up.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty...."

************

I am sorry guy's it took me a little longer to update. I've been really busy with my college work that i didn't get much time to finish this chapter.I hope you like this chapter.

**Important**

Would someone like to suggest an actress or model for genelia's character??

Thank's for reading.

:-D :-D :-D