Realizations

A/N

Hello my dear readers i know everyone hates me probably for not updating for god knows how long but i hope you hate me a little less when you know that i somehow managed to injure my wrist and thumb of left hand and let me tell you it hurt like a bitch and it's still not fully healed but i couldn't delay the updates anymore.

I know no one will probably read these author's note but i am still writing it,anyways, i had my pri-university tests going on last week and i almost failed them i guess, so from now on i am going to put more efforts in study then writing books just for a couple months or till i finish my exams and hopefully get through them.

enjoy reading 

xoxo

Have you ever felt like your heart is dealing with too many emotions all at once and it's getting too much for you but you still want more and more of something or maybe of a particular someone but it's just too hard for you to let all your guards down and let the person take you away from the horrible past that you had. I don't even make sense right now, but this is what I am feeling from past few days and it's starting to mess with my brain now.

I just keep staring at the ceiling deep in my thoughts. It's been a month since that day at his office a whole month since I sort of moved in with my own boss and it doesn't feel odd it almost feel natural and even right for us to sort of live together although he didn't directly asked me to live with him or move in permanently it has become a habit of his to not let me go to my own house every day after work.

But I finally got a chance to come at my own house after I went to see my parents and now I hope I had never gone to visit them today. Just remembering the earlier events make me cry and I have already done it all day long and am not going to do it anymore.

~Flashback~

I left Enrique's house, yes he bought a new house and I later on found out that he was only living at the penthouse temporarily while they set everything up at his new house, so back to the story, I left his place early in the morning and decided to have breakfast with my mother just how I usually do every once in a while and since Enrique didn't came home after work but he didn't let me leave to my house saying that he will be on his way in no time but he didn't came at all nor answered any of my call and I was beyond pissed at him for that.

I reached there in already a bad mood but still try to hide my anger. Me, dad and mom were having breakfast there while having small talks mostly dad asking me about work and mom looking at me weirdly and I got suspicious as to what the heck is going on with them because mom didn't asked me to settle down and gave me her lecture on how I am a grown women and she is only getting older and wants to see some grandchildren and all like she do every single time she sees me but it's not like I am complaining or anything but it just doesn't sit well in my eyes.

"Ok mom and dad I've had enough of this strange behavior of you guys so why don't you just already spill it out, like seriously you are taking too much time." I tell them while setting my fork and knife down and turn my full attention to them to see my dad with a very bemused expression with a smirk and my mom looking a little tense.