Home Sweet Home

HOME SWEET HOME

My flight back to the states was by four hours late so instead of morning I reached home around two in noon.

After setting my luggage in my closet, the first thing I did was make a nice cup of coffee and some snacks it was already four'o clock when I thought of having a shower and a long and relaxing one.

I quickly stripped out of my cloths and dumped them in laundry basket where it was already a mountain of dirty cloths.

After I took my long and relaxing shower I thought it was time for some much needed rest, since, I had some heavy snacks that includes me eating a bowl full of pasta which I don't think even counts in snacks, my stomach was full and I'm sure you could see a little tummy there.

I was on my couch in the living room watching tv with my feat up on table and with a bowl full of potato chips just in case I want something to entertain me while I watch the re-runs of pretty little liars, I usually don't watch them but there was nothing good so I started watching it.

As I alomst lay there ,I hear a small cry and I eye the bowl of potato chips that was feeling soo lonely and was crying because I didn't ate them yet.

Aww my poor thing don't worry I'll get you out of your misery.

I though to myself but the problem is that I was too lazy and feeling too comfortable to move from my position so I did the best I could, I pulled the bowl between my foot, gripping it tightly I pulled my legs up in the air and with my hands tried to reach it.

Just when my hands touched it, someone screamed "surprise" making me almost jump out of my skin and scream in horror, I suddenly lost control and all the chips came crashing down on me and I think a few even landed in my mouth.

"Whoa..I like your position, babe." Says a husky voice but when I look up I saw my best buddies Nick, Adam. Both laughing their ass off. I manage to get up from that ugly position with my back on the couch, hips dangling off the couch and legs up in the air in a V kind of shape, now you get it why Nick commented something like that. I put my legs down and sit up properly and give my best glare to both of them.

"What do you want doggy poop faced men." I walk over to my kitchen and start to clean up my face and cloths.

"Oh..my dear Gen, how do you create all these colorful words, I have noo idea." Adam said in a dramatic voice while shaking his head as him and Nick enter's the kitchen area.

They both sit at the stools and I stand in front of them having a glaring contest with Adam and obviously I won it.

This is how my night went on with those two idiot running and messing around in my house and me thinking that finally I will get to see him tomorrow. Now all I have to do is wait till tomorrow.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Should I wear this or that? I asked the same question to myself for the hundredth time in last ten minutes that I had already wasted in my closet to find the perfect attire for office today.

I wanted to look sexy when Enrique see's me after all this time but I don't wanna look sluty in front of him or like a cheap whore.

Finally my eyes landed on a beautiful black dress that revealed a good amount of my cleavage and was just my thigh length and sticks to my ass like a second skin.

I quickly put it on and matched it with my nude colored pumps and a nude colored handbag and a pink lip gloss and mascara for the makeup other then this my skin was bare of any makeup.