Over Protectiveness

Ian Somerhalder as Jaden Avery ;)

"Aah...Nichole nice meeting you again." Said Jaden as he walked to where nichole was standing with leo by his side.

"Hey buddy, how are you?" Nichole asked as they both hugged and smiled at each other.

Leo came to me and pulled me in a bear hug and placed a kiss at the side of my head as we separated.

"How is it going back in chicago?" He asked me as we started to walk to leo's car.

"Uh..it's fine, David is going to retire soon and his son is going to take over the company."

I filled him with new information and he looked at me a little confused. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by his soon to be bride. Who was first busy talking to Jaden about something.

"No buisness talks please. Babe, she came to enjoy our wedding not to attend your boring buisness meeting's."

"My meeting's are not boring at all" leo whined at her and they started to walk ahed while playfully arguing about it. That left only two of us behind Jaden and I.

I just stood there awckwardly for a few seconds before i followed them and Jaden was right beside me.

When we neared the car the couple was kissing each other passionatly.

"Get a room love birds." I commented as i walked up to them and i heared soft chuckles from behind me which i assumed were from Jaden.

They pulled apart and leo opened the trunk and placed my bag inside for me and left Jaden's.

"Hey man, what about my bag's." He shouted as leo left the trunk open and walked to the driver's side.

"Do it yourself man." Leo replied and motioned for me to get inside and smirked at Jaden and in return he just rolled his eyes and placed his bag's inside. I entered in the back seat and a few seconds later he came and sat beside me with his signature smirk on his face.

I forgot to mention how good he looked with his black hair, lightly tanned skin and his eyes they are the most beautiful sea blue colored eyes i have ever seen.

"You know staring is rude but i am enjoying it right now." He suddenly said while looking at me and his smirk only grew bigger.

Oops! Caught red handed.

"I wasn't staring at you , i was just looking outside the window of you'r side, the view is really nice."
I said with confidence like this isn't the stupidest excuse i ever told anyone. For a second he looked amused but then he hide it with his smirk and waved his hand at me.

"Yeah sure whatever you say."

"So how was the flight did you guy's get to know each other? Since you were sitting together." Nichole asked from the passanger seat with and looked from the rear view mirror at me.

"Oh it was good and yes we ta...wait how do you know that we sat together." I said totaly confused an looked at all of them but it looks like i am the only one bewildered of this situation.

Nichole looked at her fiance and he just shrugged while looking at me through the mirror.

"Spill it out Leo." I said.

"I kind of told them to give him a seat next to your's,that's all." He said it like it was nothing. I just stared at him while he drived.

"Why?"

"Because you are my baby sister and i can't just trust on a random man to sit next to you, what if someone try anything on you...i just needed someone i can trust.....so i asked Jaden to come with you." He finaly conffessed it all and my mouth dropped to the car floor.

Seriously man, i was in a plane and for crying out loud what could have possibly happened to me in a cabin full of people. But i didn't said anything to him and just shook my head because i know it's useless to argue with an over protective Leo.

**********

I had to add this not so intresting chapter here because i don't know i just thought it was needed here.

Thanks for reading :)