what do you mean?

This is Enrique Brown's real house that she was living in for the past month.....

Oh...god...tell me I am dreaming. .....this all can't be true..

fuck...

fuck...

fuck...

My fucking eyes why don't you just shut your doors....

Oh Jesus fucking Christ.....he is just so damn beautiful.....no beyond beautiful....the annoying voice screamed in my brain and this time I couldn't disagree with her..

I have never seen him fully naked, sure I had given him a couple blow job's but never was he fully naked. And this time looking at his naked form sprawled at my couch with those stormy eyes glaring angrily at me.

Gosh...how can he be angry with me if anyone then it should be me to be angry at him which I was before I saw him like this.

And....damn it....I can't take my eyes off of him...and when my eyes traveled a little lower.....all the oxygen left my lungs as I gasped so loudly I'm sure anyone walking in the hallway outside could hear it.

He was just so....soo....sooooo deliciously beautiful.....

My train of thoughts halted on its station when I realized that he was now standing and was looking me straight in the eyes but my eyes were per-occupied at his little friend.

His little buddy was so big that I can't help but imaging it to be in my hands.....in my mouth.....and god knows where else.

Fucking stop brain...will you? He just cheated on me, I shouldn't be thinking about this all, he is a liar and a total bastard.

Logically the first thing I should do is open the door behind me and throw him out of my house...naked.

But I can't help but be jealous that the women outside will have the pleasure of looking at him, I should be the only one to be looking at him when he is butt naked.

"Where were you?" I heared him ask through gritted teeth, hearing him demand answers from me made all the anger to resurface.

"I could ask you the same." HA!! Take that bitch. I said him in my most bitchy tone and rolled my eyes at him. Heaven knows the ample of control I had to muster up to stop myself from looking at his drool worthy body and to maintain that tone without stuttering every single word.

I can see his jaw clench so tight that for a second I got scared but held my calm posture. He didn't said anything for a few seconds and just stood there with his eyes closed.

He took a few deep breaths to calm himself once he opened them back I was so curious as to what are the emotion that are swerling inside his stormy orbs. These are the very few moment when he let someone look at his face full of emotions.

I wanted to forget everything and just kiss him senseless but he cheated on me. I need to remind this to myself that he is a cheater a pure asshole and a total bastard. I kept repeating this mantra in my head as I saw him taking small calculated step's towards me making my breath to get caught in my throat and by the time he was standing in front of my I was breathless....and the need of oxygen had made me cough along with the refilling of my lungs.

" you need to be punished." He oh so sweetly whispered in my ear making me shrinj back inti the door withmy mouth agape.

"Wh...what d...do yo...you me...mean?" I wad stuttering in every single word because I couldn't belive my own ears.

This is just too much....

**********

Not exactly what I meant to update but I thought something is better then nothing.

This was meant to be updated on 8th as a bonus chapter for my reader on my birthday. For giving all the lovely comments, and votes and your amazing support.

But I couldn't add all the erotic things in this one because I was studying my ass off all day on my birthday because I had exam the next day.

Anyways I wanted to say that the next update will be full of the naughty stuff and amazing erotics. I am just as eager to write it as you are to read it.

P.s it sucks to have your birthday during exams. And another thing I was thinking of making it a private chapter, so pls...give me your thoughts on what I should do.

Should I make it private or not???

:) xoxo