Hate or Love

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT UNDERAGE PEOPLE DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE.
OR MAYBE I WILL REMOVE IT LATER ON.

I took a few deep breaths to compose myself, I looked back at the screen to see what happened after their little quickie that night. I was surprised to find the office empty, he must have gone with that witch that night because he sure as hell didn't came to me.

The more I think about him, the more my blood starts to boil and the murderous thoughts were not helping at all. I want to strangle him with my own bare hands, suffocate him with his own pillow, even stab him with a sharp knife a few times, ugh...anyone can tell that I can't hurt him physically, but I can , emotionally. I smirked at the new evil thoughts running inside my head. All the cliché romantic movies and books had paid off now.

"Hello...Genna...you listening ?" the voice of Jaden calling me brings me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him to see him looking genuinely concerned about me, I offer him a small smile, but then I remembered what he said to me that he is here with that witch in his office and my mood turned sour again.

"Yeah, I am, uh...listen I want to go see him now, I want to punch that bitch to death and that bastard.." I trailed off the last sentence as my hands turned into fists and jaw clenched. I never knew that I was even capable of being this much angry. But I guess Enrique brings out the worst in me.

"No..you listen to me sweetheart, I don't think you are in your correct state of mind. So I will take you home and just think about what you want next. Maybe also think about the wedding it can be a really nice revenge for him too." As he was talking I doubt that just for a second I saw a glimpse of the evilest smirk I have ever seen hidden behind that concerned face.

But I brushed it off and thought about what he said and I was surprised that his idea was actually a really nice one since I know how much Enrique hates Jaden and how I can use this to take my revenge on him.

What the fuck girl,... since when did you became so selfish that you use others for your benefit like this?

A very annoyed voice screamed at me in my head and I mentally rolled my eyes at that voice,

It's not like he have any prob lem, in fact he himself suggested this idea so don't fucking make me feel guilty of my thoughts. And now get out of my brain.

Whatever bitch but don't come crying to me when the outcome of this revange destroys you.

I was momentarily shocked at what she said but could it be possible that my revange will destriy me, the worst that can happen is that Enrique will leave my life forever. But do I really wanna loose him?

Am I ready to have the worst broken heart of my life that I know will happen when Enrique will be out of my life. I am already hurt that he cheated on me, is sex the only thing that all men want in a relationship?

Oh..wait, I can't even say that I am in a committed relationship with him because the truth is he never asked me to go on a date or be his girlfriend.

But does that give him the freedom to go fuck every other person with a vagina? Hell...No

Aagghh...this is all so confusing and I need to clear my mind.

"Can you just drop me at my place.?" I asked Jaden as I again wrapped the white cloth around my face. I seriously don't get why he make me wear it, there is literally no one in here. He just nodded his head and we started to walk back to the elevator.

The drive back to my pkace was awkward to no end and we both just sat uncomfortably in ourbseats as he drove. Once we reach I all but sprinted out of my seat and get out of this awkward situation while offering him a small smile and a thank you.

I inserted my keys in the lock of my door when i noticed that the house was locked from the inside. I frowned at the door, I don't think that I was expecting my parents or anyone and even if I was the bastard Jaden took the keys from my parents so they can't be in here.

I only have three keys the original one is with me all the time and second one was with my parents because they insisted that they should have access to their daughters house at any time or mostly in care of emergencies.

But the third one was....HOLY FUCKING SHIT....the third key was in ENRIQUE BROWN'S possession. Because he was the one who changed my front door when he broke into my house on the first day I met him in the office.

I never bothered asking him why he needs it and almost forgot about it.

But he should be at his office just how Jaden said with that bimbo, how is it possible for him to reach here way before i did.

Nothing is making sense and I think I am going insane...

I was feeling a mixture of emotion hatred , anger, hurt, scared of what I will do whenbi get inside or is actually him or someone else....but the last couple emotions I recognized swirling inside me were the one that had my body freezing to its spot because of the recognition.

I was missing him to no end and no matter how manny times I said I hate him but the truth is that every second I am wishing that I am kissing him right now instead of missing him, because I have fell hard and head over heels for the billionaire who says that I only belongs to him but then he go out and cheat.

I clear my mind that was a huge mess right now and open the door it have a system that even if its locked from inside you can still open it with the key.

I opened the door and if I was a cartoon character then my eyes would be on the floors right now.

"HOLY FUCK"

I mumbled these two words to myself as I look at an almost naked Enrique brown sprawled on my couch with the most angry look settled on his angelic features and for a moment I thought who is suppose to be angry at who?

Me on him?

Or

Him on me?

************

Nothing much to say.

But as everyone know my exams are starting from 5th april to 30th april. So the next update will be in May.

Just try to hate me a little less then you already do....because I will always love you...to all my readers.

XD
;-)

P.S- I should probably get back at studying if I want to get through my finals.