S3xE1: A Fiñata Filled With Death Bugs

Ray paced back and forth across the main room of the Mancave while Henry sat on the couch, completely unbothered himself.

"I don't know about his man, I don't know." Ray stated in the middle of his walking.

"Come on, it's gonna be great." Henry tried reassuring his boss.

"Oh, that's exactly what you said when you talked me eating one of those 'women's energy bars'." Ray stopped his pacing in order to scold Henry. "Then I couldn't stop reading books about princesses!"

"Dude, this is Dylan we're talking about, you're worrying over nothing."

"I just don't know if he's exactly qualified to have a job here! Have you seen his criminal record?"

As soon as Ray ended his sentence Charlotte came down from one of the tubes. "Hey! Happy Saturday morning!"

"Yo." Was all Henry could respond before Ray interrupted.

"Maybe you're happy." Ray told Charlotte when passing her.

"Char, will you tell Ray that he should stop worrying about Dylan working at Junk N' Stuff?" Henry asked his friend as he stood up from the couch.

"I can't tell lies before breakfast." Charlotte responded, going over to the auto-snacker and ordering some scrambled eggs.

Dylan emerged from the back coming down the steps. "Hey, hey." His eyes immediately fell on Charlotte who was by the snack machine. "What are you getting?"

"Scrambled eggs." Charlotte was met with a disgusted face from Dylan.

"Keep it away from me."

"Hey, look who's here!" Henry went over to Dylan, a large smile on his face. Ray only groaned in frustration.

"What's wrong with him?" Dylan asked the boy next to him.

"He's worried about you working here." Henry responded.

"I am not worried!" Ray half-shouted from where he stood.

"You were literally pacing the floors." Henry deadpanned.

"Why are you worried?" Dylan asked Ray, confused as to what he should be bothered about.

"I'm not!" Ray tried desperately for everyone to think he was calm, but he was failing miserably.

"He made me make a video with him." Henry whispered to Dylan.

"What kind of video?"

"You'll see." Henry took a step away from Dylan. "Show him the video, Ray."

"Hey I think something is wrong with the auto-snacker." Charlotte interrupted the boys' conversation.

"What's the problem?" Ray asked, still clearly on edge.

"Well I ordered scrambled eggs, and I'm still standing here, eggless."

"Serves you right." Dylan commented, walking over to where Henry was leading him to sit on the couch.

"Some people like scrambled eggs!" Charlotte defended.

"Just keep them over there."

"I would, if I had any!"

"Will you two stop arguing over eggs!" Ray practically shouted, causing the two teens to become quiet.

Charlotte turned back to the auto-snacker. "Scrambled eggs." She told the machine while banging on it.

"Mashed potatoes." The machine replied.

"What? When did I say anything that sounded like mashed potatoes?" Charlotte turned to the others. "Ray."