S4xE4: Danger Games

A/N:  Not written exactly like the episode appears, as in order to make the writing more smooth I limited the number of times there was a switch between Henry Danger and Game Shakers.  Everything else is the same, you just won't see the whole Game Shakers meatball debacle.

Dr. Minyak had captured Captain Man and held him in a locked glass box, in an airplane, so he could watch as Captain Man struggled to get out. But he wasn't struggling. As Dr. Minyak stood by and boasted about his accomplishment he couldn't help but notice how Captain Man's attention wasn't on him. Ray was busy playing a mobile game called "Sky Whale", a game created by the company Game Shakers, located in New York. He was slowly getting addicted to the game, not really caring about being trapped by Dr. Minyak.

It was driving Dr. Minyak up the wall. He wanted Captain Man to at least ask him why, or how, he got trapped, but Ray just kept saying he didn't care, too focused on the game. Besides, he knew Henry and Dylan would come to his rescue soon, so he didn't need to worry.

Henry and Dylan were hiding in one of the seats of the plane and carved their way out once the opportunity arose. It was a bit cramped in the seat and they had a hard time getting out without constantly bumping into each other and accidentally making some kind of noise. Dr. Minyak, however, was too preoccupied with telling Captain Man his big plan to even notice.

Apparently, Dr. Minyak was going to fly over the Swellview Dam and drop the box containing Captain Man and a bomb. His plan was to not only get rid of Captain Man but also break the dam in the process to inconvenience people with flooding issues. During the entire time he presented his plan his back was turned towards Captain Man, meaning he didn't see when Henry and Dylan silently took out his two henchmen.

As soon as Dr. Minyak was done talking about his plan, he turned around, where he finally spotted the two stowaways.

"Kid Danger! The Darkness!" Dr. Minyak nervously stated.

"Sup," Henry replied and took out his laser remote to help Ray out of the glass box by melting the lock. Ray was able to break out of the box now, pushing the lid open and stepping out.

"Hey." Ray greeted the two, who responded with a "Hey" back to him.

"Look, I almost broke 5,000!" Henry held up his phone for Ray to see. The two of them had both gotten addicted to the game Sky Whale.

"Yeah, well check out your buddy who's about to break 6,000!" Ray boasted.

"Shut up!" Dr. Minyak yelled. "You will not chat about some silly mobile game while I'm talking about my dam plan!"

"Your plan is over Minyak!" Ray stated and pointed a finger at Dr. Minyak for emphasis.

"I think not!" Dr. Minyak walked over to a doorway that led to a corridor in the plane. "Billy! Gene! King!" He shouted into the hallway. Soon three more of his henchmen stepped out into the room.

Billy was the one to approach the three heroes first. He grabbed Captain Man and Kid Danger's phones and crushed them in his hand. Ray, in retaliation, punched Billy in the jaw, causing him to stumble over and accidentally press the button that opened the back of the airplane.

An entire fight broke out, Henry, Dylan, and Ray each taking a goon to fight. Each of them were winning their battles, which the three criminals didn't like, as they all ran to grab a parachute so they could flee the plane. The three of them jumped out of the plane as Dr. Minyak put on his own parachute so he could follow them. However, as soon as Dr. Minyak was about to make the jump, Ray stepped on a long cord that was hanging from the parachute, successfully ridding Dr. Minyak of it as he jumped out of the plane.