S3xE5: The Trouble With Frittles

Henry and Dylan entered Swellview Junior High in the middle of what seemed to be some sort of a celebration. Two people from the chip company, Frittles, were promoting their new flavors by throwing out cans of chips to the students. Henry had unfortunately— and to Dylan's view, hilariously— got hit in the head with a rouge can of chips, sending him to the ground. Dylan extended his hand for Henry to take in order to help him up.

"Okay, who hit me in the face with this Frittle can?" Henry picked the can off the ground and held it up while Dylan stood by, laughing.

"Stop whining!" Their teacher, Miss. Shapen, shouted at Henry.

"Hey, Miss. Shapen," Jasper called from the opposite side of the room where he stood with Charlotte, "what's going on?"

"Oh! Everyone turn on the Swellview news!" She called out to the group in the room.

Henry and Dylan walked over to their friends as Jasper pulled out his tablet, putting the news channel on. The four of them watched as the CEO of Frittles, Jack Frittleman, explained how the company was handing out free samples of their new flavors so people could taste them and vote for their favorite flavor.

Henry stole a chip from Charlotte's can, testing out one of the flavors. "Oh man, this Bodacious Blue Bacon is amazing!" He exclaimed, fully taking the can from Charlotte and holding it out for Dylan to try some.

"Yeah, but there is something awesome about the Raging Red Rhubarb." Jasper noted, tasting from the can of chips he had caught before.

"Char, what are you gonna vote for?" Henry asked.

"Neither, I don't have time to vote for some dumb corn chip." Charlotte answered.

"What?  People died for your right to vote... online." Henry seemed genuinely distraught at Charlotte's lack of enthusiasm, but she could care less, walking away from her friends leaving just Henry, Dylan, and Jasper.

"I am definitely voting for the Raging Red Rhubarb." Jasper commented, still eating chips. "You too?"

"Nah, I think I'm gonna go with the Bodacious Blue Bacon." Jasper went rigid with Henry's words. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Jasper—" Henry wanted to ask his friend what the problem was, but was cut off.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jasper left to go to his locker, to which Henry followed him.

Dylan just watched the two of them, shaking his head at how dumb they were acting.

"Oh come on, you're mad at me? Just because I want to support a different flavor than you?" Henry was confused by Jasper's actions.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm disappointed," Jasper pulled out the classic line, "and a little mad." He walked away from Henry afterwards, leaving him in the middle of the hallway.

Henry turned to Dylan. "Can you believe this guy?"

"Please, it's Jasper." Dylan commented, walking towards his boyfriend. "If anything I'd be shocked if he didn't act like this." Dylan stole a chip from Henry's can.

"You like this flavor?"

"I don't mind it."

"You gonna vote for it?"

"No." Dylan tried to take another chip but Henry pulled the can away before he could grab one.

"What? Why not?"

"Because I'm with Charlotte on this one. I don't have time to vote for a chip flavor, nor do I really want to."

"Whatever." Henry brought the can back over, allowing Dylan another chip.