S3xE16: Live & Dangerous Part I

Ray had forced some of the others to create care packages. The packages themselves were a bit skeptical as things were being thrown in them that didn't make sense. Pocket knifes are important, and so are mothballs, but a succulent? Who needs a protractor? Is it even safe to throw lighter fluid into a box like that?

Charlotte was the only person not in the Mancave, but she came down the elevator after a couple of boxes had been created.

"Hey guys!" She waved to everyone sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were having dinner with your parents tonight?" Henry asked, remembering her plans for her.

"I did. I just came back because I forgot my sweater." She had accidentally left it draped over the chair by the monitors. As she was about to leave she noticed everyone putting random items into a box. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're putting together care packages." Ray told her.

"And then we're gonna send them to the Swellview Home for Runaway Teens." Henry further elaborated.

"Woah, hold up." Everyone stopped what they were doing due to Charlotte's words. "The Swellview Home for Runaway Teens shut down. It closed."

"Well what happened to all the runaway teens?" Ray asked.

"They ran away!"

Ray became angry. He no longer wanted to even look at those care packages they spent so much time making.

"Maybe we could give them to another charity." Henry offered, but Ray said no.

"Why so they can run away too? Let's just throw them in a dumpster."

"And waste a good succulent?" Dylan had his priorities set.

The monitors started beeping, an incoming video message alert appearing on one of the screens.

"Hey, looks like we're getting a video message." Henry announced.

"I'll check it out." Charlotte knew how to use the monitors the best. Usually if she was around and a message popped up, she was the one to answer it.

Ray tasked Schwoz with cleaning up all the boxes, and Schwoz told Jasper to do it because he didn't want to.

"Let's see," Charlotte started clicking on various items to get to the message, "Looks like it's a video message from..." A face appeared on the screen and she gasped. "It's from Frankini!"

"What?" Henry and Dylan stated at the same time, both equally shocked.

"Frankini!" Jasper shouted, "I wanna see!" He attempted to run over but Schwoz stopped him by threatening him with a laser remote. Jasper stole the remote out of his hands and turned it on Schwoz, forcing him to clean up now. Jasper went over to the monitors so he could see the message from Frankini.

While they waited for the video message to load, Ray had a burning question. "So, who's Frank Pini? He was not up to date with all the new celebrities.

"How can you not know?" Jasper asked, offended that someone didn't know who he was.

"It's not his fault," Henry chimed in, "it's just because he's old."

"Excuse me?" It was Ray's turn to be offended now.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like you were too—"

"I'm not old!" Ray interrupted. "I'm like a kid! I'm like a big kid!"

"Yeah, you're young," Henry started backtracking so he didn't have to deal with Ray anymore, "You're very very very young."

"That's right I'm young! When I send text messages I use emojis! And I don't use capital letters or decent punctuation!"