S3xE14: Green Fingers

Henry's entire family was sick, sicker than they'd ever been in their life. Henry tried calling in sick but Ray still made him come. Said if he wasn't in the hospital then he still needed to make it. Ray didn't know what it was like to be sick, or at least didn't remember it. Being indestructible made it so he wasn't taken down by the common cold.

Charlotte was sick as well and was also forced to work. The only ones who weren't sick, so far, was Ray, Dylan, Jasper, and Schwoz.

Henry entered the Mancave looking like he hadn't slept in three days. He noticed Charlotte on the opposite side of the room, getting told by Ray about a "No sneezing" rule.

"Hey, you sick too?" Henry asked Charlotte.

"No, I'm just collecting a giant pile of dirty tissues." She stated sarcastically.

"That's gross."

Schwoz emerged from the back, holding a plate of cupcakes. "Hey, everybody!" He greeted. "Since it's Saturday morning, look what I brought! Cupcakes!"

Everyone turned their attention to the plate, some interested.

"Hey Henry, can you grab me one?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, sure." Henry reached for a cupcake but Schwoz dropped the plate and screamed, the cupcakes landing on the floor.

He ran away from Henry and to the door by the monitors, muttering "Everything's fine" before leaving. Everyone stood around the room confused.

"Hey has anyone seen some cupcakes?" Dylan came out of the back, looking around the room.

"They're over there." Jasper pointed to the floor, the cupcakes all ruined and dirty. "Schwoz brought them out."

"No!" Dylan stood over the mess, upset. "I told him those were for Henry!"

"You made me cupcakes?" Henry looked over to his boyfriend with a smile on his face.

"I did... but now you'll have to fight the floor for them. Why are they on the floor?"

"I asked Henry to grab me a cupcake and then Schwoz screamed and threw the plate." Jasper explained.

"Why?"

"I don't know, he's acting kind of..." Henry trailed off and into a fit of coughs.

"Am I gonna have to listen to that all day?" Ray asked, annoyed.

Henry just glared at him. "You know my whole family is sick, too? Jasper, how are you feeling?"

"Great," Jasper answered honestly, "Just getting tired of holding these paints." Jasper had been tasked with holding a paint pallet while Ray was painting a bust of Captain Man.

Schwoz came back from the room he disappeared to wearing a mask, rubber gloves, and holding one of his scanning wands.

"Hello," He sounded a little nervous, "So, did anyone here recently go into my science laboratory?"

"Well, yeah." Charlotte told Schwoz.

"You sent me, Dylan, Charlotte, and Jasper there on Thursday." Henry chimed in.

"To put labels on your beakers." Charlotte explained.

"Okay, well. I think I did a bad thing." Schwoz admitted.

"What did you do?" Dylan asked.

"Well, you know how I've always wanted to be famous? By curing some terrible disease?" Everyone nodded their head. "So, I figured the fasted way to come up with a cure was to create my own terrible disease."