S3xE6: Hour of Power

Charlotte, Jasper, and Dylan were gathered around one of the screens in the Mancave watching the news. Someone named Drex was accidentally released from Swellview prison. It was a big issue, as Drex was one of the most dangerous criminals housed there.

Ray rushed into the room already in his Captain Man uniform, getting ready to leave to catch Drex.

"Don't you wanna wait for Henry?" Charlotte asked just as Ray was about to leave.

"Yeah, Henry's not here." Jasper joined in.

"You want me to call him and ask him how far he is?" Dylan pulled out his phone, ready to call if needed.

"No." Ray answered a bit too quickly.

"Why not?" Charlotte asked.

"Uh... because I already contacted Henry, and he said he's gonna meet me there, so." Ray tried to come up with a plausible lie so the others would believe him.

"Are you sure?" Charlotte questioned Ray's mannerisms.

"Woah, hey look! That's Henry calling me right now."

"I didn't hear your phone ring." Jasper noted, the others agreeing with him.

Ray started a fake conversation with "Henry" who just so happened to exit the elevator ruining Ray's lie.

"Why are you in uniform?" Henry looked Ray up and down with a confused expression.

"Uniform?"

"Why do you have all those extra weapons?"

Ray avoided Henry's questions by pretending to take a phone call with Schwoz, who also walked into the room not long after ruining Ray's second lie.

"I thought you said you were going to leave before Henry got here?" Schwoz asked, causing Ray to glare at him.

"Ray, what's going on here?" Charlotte crossed her arms with her question, picking up on her boss' odd nature.

"Dude, if there's something going on tell me, I'm your sidekick." Henry stated to a nervous looking Ray.

"Wait, I'm confused," Schwoz re-entered the conversation, "I thought your plan was to go fight that guy, Drex, but not tell Henry, so that Henry would never know about it." Schwoz did not know how to keep a secret, causing him to not only get yelled at by Ray, but also have an entire pineapple shoved into his mouth.

"Okay, you kids have fun! I should be back around dinner time." Ray began to make his exit but was stopped by Henry this time.

"Hey!" Henry grabbed one of Ray's arms, forcing the other to look at him. "Talk to me!"

"Look kid, I gotta go fight a really bad guy, Drex. And I gotta fight him alone."

"Well, why?"

"Because I know Drex and he's extremely dangerous. He's bad on a whole other level."

"Well how do you know him?"

"Oh uh, just from you know, stuff." Ray's shifty attitude came back.

"Why don't you just tell Henry that Drex used to be your sidekick?" Schwoz was finally able to take the pineapple out of his mouth, blabbing another secret out in the process.

"You had a sidekick, before me?" Henry didn't know if he should feel betrayed or not. "I can't believe this."

"Oh you say that every week." Ray tried to downplay Henry's feelings.

"I just always thought I was your first sidekick, but you really had a sidekick before me? And you never told me?"

"Well, no. But only because I didn't want you to know."