S3xE9: Space Invaders Part I

Dylan was still staying at Henry's house, the two weeks almost up. Dylan was going to leave after a couple of days since he didn't need to convince Miss. Shapen's niece, Noelle, that he would be there due to her being thrown in jail after everything that went down with Drill Finger. But Henry insisted he stay, begged him even, and Dylan agreed to it. Ray had told him that he was allowed to stay for as long as he liked, so two weeks it was. He'd been staying in Henry's room. Even after the guest bedroom opened up Dylan didn't feel like switching out, and Henry also kind of begged him to stay in his room anyways.

Henry's parents loved having Dylan stay with them and often joked that he should just move in permanently. Of course he couldn't, moving out of the Mancave seemed odd to Dylan. Sure he was taking an extended leave from it by staying at Henry's house, but moving out permanently was different. Dylan wouldn't do that to Ray, not after everything he'd done for him.

Henry and Dylan came down the steps, noticing all the people Piper had invited over sitting on the living room couch. Piper had got hired to star in a local commercial for a restaurant called 'Fred Lobster', and they were supposed to be airing it any minute. She commanded everyone to the couch so they could all watch it together. As soon as the commercial aired it got interrupted by a breaking news segment. 

Someone had broken into NASA's International Space Station and started holding the astronauts hostage. Henry and Dylan shared a knowing look with one another. They needed to get to the Mancave, which became apparent once Henry's watch started beeping. Henry excused himself to the front porch and Dylan went with. Upon being asked where the two of them were going, Henry said he needed to call his boss and Dylan told everyone that he needed to make sure Henry didn't get lost. They both left before anyone could comment on their answers.

Henry opened his watch and was immediately greeted by Ray telling him that there was an emergency on the International Space Station. He and Henry were going to outer space.

Henry and Dylan stepped out of the tubes to the Mancave to find Ray shooting a blaster at the ceiling and Charlotte watching it all happen. Schwoz was hiding in the rafters and Ray was trying to get him down. 

"Okay what is going on?" Henry asked the others after almost being hit with one of Schwoz's shoes that Ray had hit.

"Schwoz wont't give Ray the launch key to his little rocket ship." Charlotte told her friends.

"Schwoz has a rocket ship?" Dylan asked, extremely impressed.

"It's called the Love Shuttle!" Schwoz called down from the ceiling.

"Why did Schwoz build a Love Shuttle?" Henry asked the room.

"For his honeymoon." Ray supplied.

"Yeah, he says that when he gets married, he wants to have his honeymoon on the actual moon." Charlotte explained.

"Don't be ridiculous Schwoz, you're never getting married!" Ray pointed the blaster back up and the ceiling and pulled the trigger, missing Schwoz again.

"It could happen," Schwoz defended, "There's women out there who will take anybody!"

Ray became enraged and started blasting the ceiling left and right, missing each time. Charlotte took the matter into her own hands and took the blaster from Ray, shooting down Schwoz in one shot. Jasper came out of the elevator shortly after, telling everyone about the hostage situation. They all told him that they knew everything already, causing him to become slightly upset. 

Charlotte informed everyone that the space station was going to be over Swellview in one hour, and if they didn't get on it soon they would have to wait another day before another open window appeared. They couldn't call NASA because it would take them too long to get something up there, leaving it down to Schwoz and his Love Shuttle.