S3xE12: JAM Session

Henry, Dylan, and Jasper walked through the front door to Henry's house. Immediately Henry noticed the state his parents were in.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Henry asked both his parents.

"Well you know how Piper signed up for that weekend ski trip, with a bunch of kids for her class?" Henry's mother began, throwing a pot into what looked like a storage bin.

"Yeah, sure." Henry commented.

"That's why me and Henry are having a boys' weekend together." Jasper stated.

"Hey, can you not call us boys?"

"But we are boys, bad boys."

"Stop harassing my boyfriend." Dylan told Jasper in a cold, monotone voice.

"Sorry."

"Anyway, what's the problem with Piper's ski trip?" Henry brought everyone's attention back to his parents.

"Well, you know her friend, that girl Narlee?" Henry's father started.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Well Narlee's mom called to tell us that the other kids all left on the ski trip without Piper." Henry's mother finished.

"What? Why?"

"They didn't want her to go." Henry's father stated as he loaded two knife blocks into the storage bin.

"Well, what did Piper say?" Both of Henry's parents looked to each other and then to Henry with worried looks on their faces.

"We haven't told her yet." Henry's dad stated.

"We're trying to hide everything dangerous first." Mrs. Hart told the others.

"Hey, let's make Henry tell her!" Mr. Hart told his wife, who agreed to it.

"Uh, no." Henry protested. "There's no way I'm telling Piper."

"Tell me what?" Piper's voice scared everyone in the room. "Okay, why do you all look freaked out?" Everyone started talking over one another, assuring her they had no idea what she was talking about.

Henry's dad pretended to answer the doorbell that didn't ring, not wanting to be part of breaking the news. Henry's mom diverted everything to Henry, also not wanting to be the one to have to tell Piper.

"Uh," Everyone was looking at Henry, "Dylan has something to tell you!"

"What?" Henry pushed Dylan towards Piper, using him as a shield.

Before anyone could say anything Piper got an alert on her phone. "Hold on, it's a video message from Narlee."

"You should watch that!" Henry commented, still hiding behind his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'm gonna." Piper opened up her messages and pressed play on the video. It was a video of Narlee telling Piper that she and the others didn't want her on the ski trip due to her bad temper. Piper sat down at the kitchen table and began crying. "I didn't know my friends didn't like me."

Everyone knew they should probably go comfort her, but they were all scared to. Dylan turned around to Henry, gesturing for it to be him. Henry accepted and made his way over to the table to comfort his little sister.

"Hey, listen," Henry sat down in the seat next to Piper, "Your friends, they like you. The only thing they don't like is when you get mad and you start yelling and having temper tantrums."

"He's right baby," Henry's mom came over to comfort her as well, "People hate that."

"Well what do I do?" Piper asked through tears, "I can't help how I am when I get angry."