S3xE15: Stuck in Two Holes

Captain Man and Kid Danger were fighting Jeff, the stupidest criminal in Swellview. Jeff was running from them, trying to find a place to hide while being yelled at by the two heroes. He ended up finding an abandoned video store, throwing himself through the window to get inside.

The sound of glass breaking could be heard from the nearby alleyway, gaining the attention of anyone nearby. 

"It came from over there!" Henry shouted, pointing in the general direction of where he heard the noise.

"Come on, let's get him!" Ray ran to the place Henry was pointing at, finding a store in the distance, window broken. "We saw you go in there, Jeff!" Ray shouted, hoping it was loud enough for the criminal to hear.

"You're not gonna get away!" Henry yelled.

They arrived at the store, out of breath from running.

"Come on, let's go through the window." Henry gestured for Ray to enter first.

"Nah, let's use the door." Ray wasn't in the mood for squeezing himself through the broken opening.

"It's probably locked."

"Good thing I brought my foot!" Ray kicked the door open, stepping inside the building with Henry following behind. "Alright, Jeff. Where is your stupid self?"

Jeff had been hiding in a spot right next to the door and lunged at Captain Man once given the chance. He tried using some VHS film strips to tangle Captain Man in, but it wasn't working. Henry stepped in and pulled the two apart, film falling to the ground.

"I don't know how you escaped from jail, or why you jumped through that window but you're going—" Henry was interrupted by Jeff punching him in the face. So much for his fast reflexes. "Ow!"

"Jeff!" Ray shouted at the criminal.

"What happened to using our words man?" Henry asked, the pain still simmering.

"All right you dopey thug, time for your nap!" Ray pulled out his laser remote and zapped Jeff with it. Usually someone would go down in an instant, but he just screamed in pain. Ray examined the remote while Jeff made a run for another hiding spot.

"Why didn't your laser knock him out?" Henry asked.

"I don't know." Ray answered honestly.

"It's because I'm tough as butt, that's why!" Jeff popped up from behind one of the shelves, ruining his hiding spot. Henry pulled out his own laser remote and shot Jeff with it, him not going down again. "Ow! You horse pile!"

"Wait, what's wrong with these things?" Henry was examining his own remote, both him and Ray not caring too much about what Jeff was doing. They could very easily capture him again.

"I don't know, unless," Ray grabbed Henry's remote to look at it, "Did you forget to charge these last night like I told you to?"

"Uh, well..." Henry trailed off as Jeff started to make a run for it. He ended up not making it very far, getting zapped again by both Captain Man and Kid Danger at the same time.

"How could you forge two charge the lasers?" Ray asked.

"Well I was gonna charge the lasers but then you made me go get you a pumpkin spice latte. Which you're obsessed with!"

"Well you can't get pumpkin spice lattes all year 'round, you know! It's a seasonal item!"

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't charge the lasers."

"Oh you're sorry? What if we were going after a real criminal, huh?"

"Hey!" Jeff shouted at the both of them, ego hurt. "I'm a real criminal!"