S3xE13: License to Fly

Henry had been pestering Ray about flying his helicopter, dubbed the Man-Copter, for days. Ray told him he'd teach Henry one day and Henry got tired of waiting around for it to happen. Ray was insistent that he was too young, too inexperienced, but he ended up having to teach Henry once he lost a bet. He didn't really want to teach Henry how to fly the Man-Copter, still thinking he wouldn't take it seriously, but a bet was a bet and Ray had to take him out.

But he wouldn't be taking Henry out by himself. Ray begged Dylan to join them on the Man-Copter, thinking that if Henry's boyfriend was there maybe Henry would take the lessons more seriously if the looming fear of accidentally killing him in a helicopter crash was present in Henry's mind. Dylan agreed to it on one condition: Ray leaving the Mancave on Saturday night so he and Henry could use it for their weekly date. Ray agreed to the terms, not knowing where he'd exactly go come Saturday night, but if it got Dylan in the helicopter then he'd take it.

Ray had every right to assume Henry wouldn't take it seriously, as the moment he saw the helicopter he immediately jumped into he pilot's seat and started pretending to fight off invisible space ships.

"Move." Ray demanded with a smile on his face.

"What?" Before Henry could even process Ray's words he was being shoved into the passenger's seat. "Dude!"

"Beautiful morning, hm?" Ray asked, ignoring Henry.

"Yeah, sure." Dylan popped up from the back row, scaring Henry.

"What are you doing here?" Henry whipped around to ask.

"Ray asked me to come."

"Seriously?" Henry turned to Ray.

"Yeah! I had to make sure to were viewing this as important." Ray told him.

"I am!"

"Of course you are, now that you know Dylan's life is in your hands. See me, I'm indestructible. Him," Ray pointed to the back row, "not so much."

"I'm very capable of dying in a helicopter crash." Dylan leaned forward in his seat to tell Henry. Henry just turned around and squinted at Dylan before placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"No kissing in the helicopter." Ray told them sternly.

"Can we get to flying already? I'm bored." Dylan voiced.

"We would be if Ray let me fly!" Henry turned back to Ray with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well, I assume you know the first rule of flying a helicopter." Ray stated as he put his seatbelt on.

"What?"

"Shutting up." Ray finished putting on his seatbelt just as Henry began to put on his. "Now, flying a helicopter isn't for babies."

"What's your point?"

"That you should read this manual, cover to cover." Ray picked up a thick book and held it up for Henry to see.

"All right, I'll read that manual. If you swear on your life that you read that manual before you flew a helicopter."

"Okay, you don't have to read the manual." Ray tossed the book out the helicopter, it hitting Charlotte in the head who was out running diagnostic tests.

"Ow!" Charlotte yelled and walked over to the helicopter. "Who threw this manual?"

"Uhh, some guy." Ray stated.

"Charlotte, will you please finish up the diagnostic test so we can get this thing up in the air?" Henry asked impatiently.

"Oh sure, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to waste your guys' time while I was pulling this manual out of my eye."