S4xE3: The Rock Box Dump

Captain Man and Kid Danger were in Swellview Park fighting off two thugs who were intimidating the local squirrels. The news team had showed up on the scene in the middle of their battle to report on what was going on. Ray, being the person he is, immediately left Kid Danger to fight the two guys while he appeared on live TV. The on-scene reporter — Evelyn Hall, who was still angry with Captain Man about taking her on two dates and then never calling her — asked him if he should be helping Kid Danger, but Ray said he didn't need to because Kid Danger has hyper-motility. Evelyn started asking questions like if it was dangerous, or deadly. Ray responded yes to both of her questions, unaware that Evelyn was thinking it was some kind of disease. The new headline of the night was all about Kid Danger and his "Hyper Motility", the news making it seem like he was going to die.

Henry entered the Mancave to find Charlotte and Dylan on the edge of their seats watching the news and Jasper lounging around eating a plate of chicken wings.

"Hey, what's up crime fighters," Henry announced as he exited the elevator, "Oh my god, I smell chicken wings."

"Shh!" Charlotte waved her hand in Henry's general direction.

"Wait, what's going on?" Henry asked, not liking being silenced. "What are you guys watching?" He started walking towards the couch to be with the others.

"Shh!" Charlotte said again. "It's a news report about you."

"Yeah, they're talking about—" Jasper began, before being shushed by Henry, who wanted to know all about himself on the news.

Everyone's attention was on the screen, where one of the anchors, Trent, began the report.

"According to Captain Man, Kid Danger has been stricken with a serious, rare disease, known as 'hyper-motility'." Henry became confused with the report, but he was silenced again by everyone in the room. "Here with us now, in studio, is rare disease expert, Dr. Andrew Skurvy."

"Good afternoon, Trent." The doctor responded, the tone of his voice almost sad.

"What can you tell us about this disease, hyper-motility?" Trent asked the expert.

"I've never heard of it." Dr. Skurvy responded.

"Interesting."

"But I will say diseases, in general, can cause big problems."

"I see. And in what ways do you feel that hyper-motility might affect Kid Danger?"

"Well, it could lead to an increase, or decrease, in his appetite; high or low blood pressure. It could cause weight gain."

"Or weight loss."

"Possibly." Dr. Skurvy didn't really know what he was talking about. He was just listing off side effects that could happen in any sickness.

"You know what? I'm turning this off." Henry, during the course of the broadcast, had made his way to the chair by the monitors. He pressed one of the buttons to turn the screen off and faced the other three in the room.

"How come you're so upset?" Jasper asked, mouth full of chicken wings.

"Because! Now everyone in Swellview is gonna thing I'm seriously sick."

"No they won't." Charlotte assured. "Nobody under 65 watches the news anymore."

"Yeah, so check social media." Jasper told the others.

"Oh yeah, social media's the real news. Check it." Henry pointed to Charlotte who pulled out her phone to look at the timeline.

"Okay, trending topics," Charlotte began, "Number Five: Goodbye Kid Danger."