S3xE10: Space Invaders Part II

Ray stared bombarding the little girl with questions. Who she was, how old she was, why she hit him and Henry in the head. He had a lot of questions that didn't get answered right away due to the two astronaut hostages calling out for help.

The little girl turned to them and shouted at one of them to be quiet, the same person she called "Dad".

"Okay, what is going on here?" Henry asked.

"I'll tell you what's going on," The astronaut that was previously yelled at began, "That's my daughter, Kelsey!"

"And she's not supposed to be here!" The other hostage astronaut supplied.

"Well how'd you get on board?" Ray asked the girl.

"I used my dad's I.D." Kelsey stated with a hint of sass.

"And then?"

"And then I sneaked onto the supply rocket, hid in a storage container, and here I am."

"And then she locked us in here! Where we sleep!" The astronaut, who wasn't Kelsey's father, told them.

"Yeah, and you're gonna stay in there!" The girl yelled.

"I'll tell you what young lady. When we get back to Earth and on the ground, you are gonna be so, so grounded." Her father told her.

"Look, I don't know what the butt is going on here, but Kid, will you let those astronauts out of their sleep things?" Ray directed Henry.

Henry was about to let them out but the girl threatened to blast him if he did. She kept her word, attempting to hit Henry but he dodged all the attacks due to his new speed. She stopped firing, stunned at the sight of Kid Danger being able to dodge everything so quickly. While she was distracted, Dylan materialized a knife and threw it at the weapon she was holding, causing it to get knocked out of her hands. Ray ran over and picked it up off the ground before she could get to it.

"All right, little girl. We're taking you back to Earth." Ray told her. "You are from Earth, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going back! You guys don't understand. Those astronauts are evil!" She turned around and pointed to the two of them. "Look!" She walked to the other end of the space station and opened a door to a secret compartment.

Inside were a bunch of rabbits being stored in a box. Both Ray and Henry started getting giddy at the sight of the bunnies, saying how they were gonna play with them all.

"Don't you guys get why they brought these bunnies into space?" Kelsey asked them.

"For science shrouded in animal cruelty?" Dylan asked.

"Yes! Exactly! They were gonna take them to the moon to do experiments on them."

Immediately the three turned on the astronauts, giving them dirty looks.

"It's for science!" One of them exclaimed.

"What do you mean 'science'?" Ray's tone of voice was filled with disgust.

"You know, science!" The other astronaut supplied. "The study of how things work and why."

"We gotta take those bunnies to the moon!" The first one shouted.

"Why?" Henry shouted back.

"To see how high they can hop!"

"That's insane." Ray told them.

"Yeah, we already know that the moon has less gravity than Earth." Henry explained.

"Which means we know exactly how high these bunnies can hop on the moon, and that answer is..." Ray trailed off, not knowing the answer.