S4xE1: Sick & Wired

A/N:

Hey uh, how do you people feel about... smut?  NOT that there is any in this chapter, but for future reference...

Thanks!

Henry was sick, sicker than he'd ever been except for that one time he was sick with Schwoz's disease that turned his fingers green. Dylan had woken up to a phone call from Henry, who was complaining on the other end about dying. Dylan assured his boyfriend that he wasn't dying, and it was probably just the common cold or something; but that didn't stop Henry from begging Dylan to show up at his house because, according to Henry, it would make him feel better.

Henry had also told Jasper he was sick and Jasper was adamant that he come over and make Henry some sort of concoction that he was sure would help. Henry protested and told him that Dylan was already on his way over, but Jasper still showed up, wanting to make sure his friend was okay since he had been sick for a couple of days already.

Henry was in his bed and Dylan was there by his side while Jasper was on the other end of the room making something.

"What are you even doing over there?" Dylan asked Jasper with a look of disgust on his face. Whatever he was making looked horrible, and none of the ingredients seemed to go together.

"A cure for Henry's cold." Jasper supplied, squeezing the juice out of an orange for his mixture.

"You can't cure a cold." Henry told his friend through a high temperature and a stuffy nose.

"You can with this liquid cleanse I'm making."

"What's in it?" Dylan questioned, already afraid for the answer.

"A combination of orange juice, nut milk, fish oil, frankincense, tomato puree, myrrh, bee pollen, and liquid lard." The list rolled off Jasper's tongue like it wasn't an abomination.

"Wow, I am not drinking that." Henry felt even more sick, but this time it was just nausea spurred on by the thought of drinking lard.

"Drink it? Why would you drink it?" Jasper asked.

"You said it was a cleanse." Henry answered, now confused.

"Yeah, but you don't swallow it." Jasper held up the container the liquid was in. "I use this to bathe you."

"Absolutely not." Dylan protested.

"Oh come on, don't you want your boyfriend to feel better?"

"Jasper he's not some dog that was sprayed by a skunk!"

"Shouldn't Henry be the one to make this decision?"

"Yeah, no. I think I like being sick." Henry answered, climbing over Dylan and out of his bed to get away from Jasper who was now holding up a sponge.

Henry's watch began beeping and he groaned at the noise before opening it to accept the call.

"Hey, Ray."

"Hey, Henry." Ray greeted.

"How you doing?"

"Hungry." Ray responded, "Handsome and hungry."

"Hi, Henry!" Charlotte popped into frame for a brief moment before leaving.

"Oh, Char, you're already at work."

"Yeah, she is, and we want breakfast. So on your way to work, stop by Casa de Waffles, pick up nine waffles, a dozen fat biscuits, some uh..." Henry had to cut Ray off.

"Look guys, I'm sorry but I'm still sick. I can't make it to work."

"Oh, it's been three days. Maybe you wanna see a doctor?"