S4xE5: Toon In For Danger

One of Ray's greatest wishes had finally come true: a television show made about him. The show would be a cartoon about Captain Man, Kid Danger, and whatever they got up to in their free time. Ray wasn't involved in the production of it, so the first time he would see it would be during the premiere like everyone else. Or so he thought, as the production company accidentally sent him a copy of the first episode. He was ecstatic and immediately gathered everyone in the Mancave to share the news.

The only person he needed to call was Henry, as he was the only one who wasn't in the Mancave when he received the package. Schwoz was trying to fix something over by the monitors, Dylan was on the couch with Charlotte where she was attempting to tutor him in AP Physics, and Jasper was usually just around. They were all in the main room when they heard Ray shriek with excitement and tell them that he got sent a copy of the cartoon. That's when he called Henry and told him to get to the Mancave as soon as possible.

When Henry walked in he noticed how happy everyone looked. Ray didn't specify on the call what he needed to be in the Mancave for, leaving Henry confused.

"Tell him! Ray tell him!" Jasper pointed to Henry, practically jumping with joy at Ray's side.

"Okay!" Ray stepped forward, shrugging Jasper away from him, "Henry, you know about the cartoon they made... is that a cake?" Ray was distracted by the dessert Henry had brought to the Mancave. "What kind of cake is that?"

"Oh yeah, my neighbor lady made it for me," Henry explained, "I think it's like a butt-cake or something."

"Bundt." Charlotte corrected, rolling her eyes.

"Your neighbor made you a cake?" Dylan asked, not realizing that apparently, Henry was close with the people who lived around him.

"Well technically she made it for my dad, but I stole it."

"Oh." Dylan didn't know how to respond.

"Okay, can we move on from the cake?" Henry placed the cake down on the nearest surface, "Can somebody tell me what everyone's so pumped up about?"

"Okay, Henry," Ray was back to telling Henry the good news, "we are about to watch the first episode of the cartoon, about us, right now."

"Wait, for real?" Henry asked, now understanding what everyone was so excited about, "I thought that cartoon doesn't come out for two more days. How'd you guys get a copy?"

"You know the production company that's making it?" Ray asked Henry.

"Yeah?"

"They sent us one by mistake!"

"No!" Henry almost didn't believe what he was hearing.

"I told Ray to send it back," Charlotte stated, "but Schwoz and Dylan talked him into keeping it so that we can watch it."

"Oo, we're naughty little boys." Schwoz joked, and Dylan whipped his head around to glare at him.

"Never say that again," Dylan stated in a serious tone causing Schwoz to stop laughing immediately.

"So, can we watch it?" Henry asked, completely ignoring the previous interaction.

"Yeah, let's go!" Everyone rushed to the couch to sit down and get a good seat.

Schwoz brought down the television and moved the couch to a better position for viewing while Ray stood to make a grand speech.

"Now wait, before we play the cartoon, I just want to say, none of this would have been possible without me," Ray boasted and everyone booed him, throwing popcorn at him until he sat down on the couch with the others.