S3xE3: Scream Machine

Ray and Schwoz emerged from the back of the Mancave into the main room after receiving a text. Henry was sitting in the chair by the monitors, speaking to Dylan who sat on the desk itself. Charlotte was busy putting the final touches on her machine she wanted everyone to see.

"Okay, I'm here. What's up?" Ray's voice was laced with annoyance.

"Charlotte wants to show us the new project she made for The Gizmo Show." Henry responded, cutting his conversation with Dylan.

"Gizmo Show?" Ray had no idea what Henry was talking about.

"What's a Gizmo Show?" Schwoz asked, also not knowing.

"It's this huge competition they have every year where kids bring all kinds of cool machines and inventions they made..." Henry tried explaining the event to his boss, but was cut off once Schwoz started yawning. "I'm sorry was I boring you?"

"Yeah, a little bit." Schwoz had no problem telling the truth.

"No, he's just tired because he hasn't slept in two days." Ray would never tell a soul, but sometimes he did truly worry for Schwoz.

"Yeah, but Henry was also being boring."

"True."

"Why hasn't Schwoz slept in two days?" Henry asked.

"Because he was binge watching that mini series about OJ." Ray explained.

"The one about the big trial in the 90s." Henry nodded his head, thinking he knew what Ray was talking about.

"No." Schwoz supplied from where he stood.

"The one about orange juice." Ray further explained, leaving Henry confused.

"Yeah, it's called 'OJ: From Farm to Glass'." Schwoz seemed genuinely interested in the program.

"Is that why I heard you chanting "Orange Oil" last night?" Dylan hopped off the desk and shuddered with his words, remembering waking up to an ominous shouting that lasted five minutes.

"It was a very interesting episode." Schwoz smiled widely with his words.

"Hey, you see the episode yet about how they remove the pulp—" Ray was apparently also watching this show, but was further along than Schwoz, who interrupted his sentence to yell at Ray about spoilers.

Dylan rolled his eyes at the two men in the exact same moment Jasper came out of the elevator.

"Is it time to see Charlottes thing?" He strode out, receiving looks from everyone else.

"You're supposed to be upstairs at Junk N' Stuff, working!" Ray told Jasper, a tad angry with him for leaving his post.

"Dude, what if a customer walks in?" Henry was on the same side as Ray.

"Oh, it's okay, I left a sign saying: Be Right Back." Jasper was very proud of himself for making sure that his break was justified, regardless if the others didn't think so.

Before anyone else could harp on Jasper, Charlotte came out from where her machine was, greeting the others in the room. Everyone formed into a line before her, listening to her words, mainly because they didn't have a choice; she just started speaking and no one came in to protest.

"As some of you know, for the past three years at The Gizmo Show, my projects have won the second place prize." Everyone in the room nodded along to her words, acting like they were interested in what she was saying. "But this is the year that Charlotte goes number one." Ray couldn't help but make a joke with her sentence about peeing, causing everyone, but Charlotte, to laugh. Charlotte waited for the cacophony to die down before continuing on. "I call my project, The Scream Machine!" She took the cloth that covered her work off, revealing it to the room. "Now, as we all know, the future of our planet depends on finding new ways to create clean, renewable energy. But where will our energy come from?"