S3xE18: Balloons of Doom

Piper was hosting a Man Fans meeting at her house. Jasper was there for some reason, even though Henry wasn't there.

The doorbell rang, some guy with a balloon cart on the front porch. He said that someone ordered balloons for the Man Fans Club Meeting, but no one did. The man entered the home with the ballon cart. He pointed to the cart, a woman's voice shouting from the inside that she was stuck.

Everyone watched as he tried to get her out, kicking the cart until the doors swung open and a woman stepped out. Immediately Piper knew who the woman was.

"Wait, aren't you Nurse Cohort?" Piper asked the woman.

"Nurse Cohort?" Jasper knew that name, "She's the assistant to..."

The man took of his disguise, revealing Dr. Minyak.

"Dr. Yamaka!" Piper shouted.

"Minyak!" The man shouted, "My name is Dr. Minyak!"

"You guys, he's dangerous! Everyone out of here!" Jasper yelled at all the club members, causing them to sprint out the door. Jasper and Piper followed them but were stopped by Dr. Minyak. He kept Jasper, Piper, and two of the club members inside the house.

"Now, sit." Dr. Minyak ordered them. They all sat on the living room couch.

"Now, would you children like to see what Dr. Minyak can do with helium?" Nurse Cohort asked, pointing some sort of blaster at everyone.

"Yes, watch what happens when I use my heliometer to heli-ometize this balloon filled with helium." Dr. Minyak pointed some sort of ray gun at the balloon and pulled the trigger. Instantly the balloon started floating up towards the ceiling and broke through the roof, never stopping its rise.

"Okay, why are you even here?" Piper, the bravest one in the room at the moment, asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Dr. Minyak asked. "We're taking you hostage!"

"Piper call Captain Man!" One of the club members who got stuck in the house told the president.

"Yes, do call Captain Man." Dr. Minyak held out his hand to Nurse Cohort, who slapped it. "What was that for?"

"I though you wanted me to slap you five?" She responded.

"No! I want my phone! Give me my phone!"

"It's in your pocket!"

"No it's not, if it were in my pocket don't you think I would know if it were in my..." Dr. Minyak felt his pocket, something was inside of it.

"Is it in your pocket?" Piper asked.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, just like Nurse Cohort told him where it would be. "Shut up!"

Henry and Ray were dressed in their uniforms taking photos for the new issue of the Swellview calendar. Schwoz was taking the photos, Charlotte was an extra in the background, and Dylan was watching the monitors for any incoming calls.

The monitors started sending off an alarm, Dylan there to immediately catch it.

"Hotline call!" Dylan yelled out so the others could all hear him.

"Okay," Ray and Henry took off all the props they were wearing, "Dylan, Charlotte, Schwoz, go stand over there so you can't be seen." Dylan could very easily materialize his uniform and take the call with them, but no one was allowed to know that the other Swellview protector knew where the Mancave was for safety reasons.

Ray answered the call once he and Henry made it over to the monitors. "This is Captain Man and Kid Danger." He greeted.

"What is your emergency?" Henry responded.