S3xE17: Live & Dangerous Part II

Dylan was with Piper on the living room couch watching pimple popping videos. He didn't know how he got roped into it. One minute he was ordering a pizza for the two of them to enjoy and the next he was more disgusted, yet also intrigued, then he had ever been in his life.

Jasper walked through the front door, hair wet and in a bathrobe.

"Henry's not here." Piper shouted at him.

"He knows that." Dylan got off the couch to speak to Jasper. "What's up?"

"Well, I was gonna hit the town tonight, check out the action."

"Uh-huh." Dylan wasn't buying it one bit.

"But in the middle of my shower a water pipe broke at my house. So, I came here."

"And did that really happen, or were you just feeling lonely, so you came over here because you had nothing to do?"

"Oo, pizza!" Jasper avoided the question, meaning Dylan had guessed correctly. Jasper took off his bathrobe, an entire outfit present underneath.

Piper's computer started beeping. She got an alert about Frankini starting a live stream. "Oo! Frankini's about to start a live stream!" She announced to the others.

"Interesting." Dylan told her, well aware of who was currently at Frankini's place.

"Yeah, I wonder if Frankini is gonna have any 'special guests' on the live stream." Jasper nudged Dylan with his words, who slapped his hand away.

"Well, we're about to find out." Piper pulled up the live stream and gasped. "You guys! Captain Man and Kid Danger are with Frankini!" She held out her computer for the others to gather around and see.

Frankini was standing next to Captain Man and Kid Danger, welcoming everyone to his live stream.

"What are Kid Danger and Captain Man wearing?" Dylan leaned in to get a closer look at the screen.

"I don't know." Piper responded.

"Now, to entertain you," Frankini's voice brought them all back to the computer, "my friend Captain Man has asked if he and Kid Danger can perform a scene from their favorite movie, A Swim to Forget." Frankini left the frame entirely, leaving just the two heroes on the screen.

"What is happening?" Piper shouted.

"Why would they be doing a scene from that movie?" Dylan knew the movie well, having once watched it with Henry a while back.

Henry and Ray started performing the scene. Ray played someone named Tiffany who was choking on some water, and Henry was there to play the love interest, Lance.

Ray was on the ground, and Henry rushed over to him. "No Tiffany! Come on baby, stay with me!"

"I'm so cold!" Ray acted out, pretending to shiver. "Hold me."

"Well, why did you go swimming? You know you can't swim!"

"Lance! Lance, are you there?"

"Yeah I'm here baby, I'm here."

Dylan felt extremely uncomfortable watching the entire scene play out. While it had been a real tear-jerker the first time he watched it and applauded it for being good, the entire movie was now ruined for him.

"I feel myself slipping away." Ray pretended to faint, his character about to die.

"No! No, don't!" Henry's character protested. "Please, let her live! It's not her fault she swum!"

"I just wanted to give you a swim to remember."

"Instead you've go even me a swim for forget."

It was a horrible scene, filled with weird acting and a lot of crying. Dylan got up from the couch, making a phone call to Charlotte to tell her to get to Henry's house quickly due to an emergency. Dylan waited on the front porch for her, ushering her inside the house once she arrived.