S3xE4: Mouth Candy

For some reason Ray wanted to make a podcast about Captain Man and Kid Danger, which was not going well. Dylan sat on the couch in the main room, watching as Ray and Henry attempted to record an episode. It was extremely painful to watch, having to deal with not only the crazy idea, but also the fact that Ray kept throwing headphones around anytime a slight inconvenience happened.

On one occasion Dylan had to duck, almost getting clocked in the head by a rouge pair when Charlotte emerged from the back room stating there was an emergency. Jasper had apparently called, taking about a man at school releasing snakes in the building.

"I guarantee you, that's not happening." Ray stated, still annoyed from before.

"But Jasper sent me a —," Charlotte began to speak, but was soon cut off by Ray.

"Oh, who cares? Last week, Jasper called in an 'emergency' because he saw a cloud shaped like a dinosaur."

"Yeah, remember the Fourth of July," Henry emerged from where he sat by the sound booth that was brought in for the "podcast", "when he got all freaked out by the fireworks because he thought America was being attacked by Canada?"

"Yeah, I'd like to see Canada try to attack us."

"Well before you guys ignore this, you better watch the video Jasper just texted." Charlotte held the phone up for everyone to see, including Dylan who now stood with the others to get a better look. The video clearly showed several snakes roaming around the hallways at the school, with Jasper panicking and asking for help.

Henry let out a sigh, knowing he couldn't ignore the situation any longer. "Come on, we gotta go check this out."

"Great, yeah, let's go ruin our afternoon to go help Jasper." Ray wanted to do literally anything but this.

"Ooo, somebody's got their 'manties' in a bunch today." Charlotte commented, earning a chuckle from Dylan.

"Uhh, I don't wear 'manties'; I wear boys underwear."

"Dude, not needed." Dylan put one of his hands up in front of him in order to communicate a "too much information" gesture.

Henry and Ray suited up and headed over to the tubes. Neither of them wanted to respond to the so-called "emergency", but they knew they needed to in order to make sure Jasper didn't do anything stupid.

Once they were gone, Dylan and Charlotte shared a knowing glance, running over to the sound booth to record their own fake podcast.

Ray came back to the Mancave visibly angry.

"What's up with him?" Dylan asked Henry in a hushed tone.

"We went to the school and there wasn't really an emergency, so now he's just mad at Jasper for always calling things in that don't need to be called in." Henry explained.

"To be fair, I don't think Jasper knows the definition of emergency."

"Seems likely with everything he's made us go out for."

"Hey! What are you two whispering about?" Ray walked over to where Henry and Dylan were talking, his voice loud.

"Uhh, nothing! We weren't talking about anything!" Henry quickly replied, not wanting to get on his boss' bad side.

"Really? Cause I definitely heard you two talking to each other."

"Henry and I were just discussing what we should do for our next date." Dylan lied to Ray, not wanting him to get even angrier at the mere mention of Jasper. "Didn't think you wanted to know all the details."