S3xE2: Love Muffin

Dylan, Henry, and Charlotte were all standing around the main room of the Mancave. Ray had went out earlier in the day to do some Captian Man business but by the time he came back Dylan was already as asleep. Well, he would have been asleep if it wasn't for Ray banging on his door to wake him up, yelling about how he needed to tell him something important. When Dylan opened his door he noticed the odd stature Ray was taking, specifically how happy he looked for someone who just came back from fighting crime. Dylan couldn't even ask what the issue was before Ray ran off. He decided that since he was up he might as well get a late night snack, but upon entering the main room he found Henry and Charlotte.

That's where they were now, the three of them confused as to what was so important that they needed to be woken up. 

"But, why would he want us here after midnight on a Thursday?" Henry complained. 

"I don't know, but if it's because he had a bad dream again, I am not gonna sing him a lullaby this time." Charlotte stated, remembering the last time they were in a similar situation. 

"Maybe it's an emergency, like maybe he —" Henry was cut off by Dylan voicing his own knowledge on the subject. 

"Definitely not a crime emergency; he woke me up and then ran away after saying how he 'needed to tell me something important'." Dylan was on the couch, hoping that the position he was in was comfortable enough to sleep in. 

"So he's..." Charlotte was interrupted by the sound of Jasper coming down the elevator. 

"I'm here." Jasper announced, stepping out. Everyone gawked at him, not knowing what to comment on first, the fact that his pajamas were a bit too patriotic, or the amount of curlers in his hair. 

"That's an emergency." Henry stated as he pointed to Jasper. 

"Are you... why would?" Charlotte needed answers about Jasper's current state. "Curlers?" Was all she managed to get out. 

"What you thought my hair was naturally curly?" Jasper told Charlotte with a look that read 'seriously?'. 

One of the tubes to the Mancave soon came down, Ray stepping out of it. "Hey." He announced to the room. "Hello friends. Welcome, welcome." His odd nature was now present for everyone to see, and Dylan felt even more worried for him. "And now, I want to introduce you guys to someone very special."

No questions could get asked before the other tube to the Mancave came down, this time a woman stepping out. 

"Who's that?" Charlotte whispered to Henry. 

"I don't know." Henry whispered back. Dylan got off the couch and stood with the others, needing to be fully awake for whatever was going on. "It looks like a woman." Henry was still whispering. 

"Yeah." Jasper agreed while Charlotte and Dylan shared a glance. 

The four of them watched as Ray and this woman kissed in front of them. 

"Everyone," Ray led the mystery woman to the others, "this is Gwen." So she had a name. 

"Hi guys." She stated, still wrapped up in Ray's arms. 

The room was filled with confused versions of various greetings towards this woman, as they had never heard Ray talk about her before, so why she was here was surprising to them. 

"Hey, Ray can I talk to you for a second?" Henry pried Ray off the woman and was met with some protesting before getting him far enough away from her to speak: "Are you crazy?"

"What?" Ray was so out of it he couldn't tell the issue with the situation. 

"You can't just bring some stranger down here in the Mancave!" Henry tried reasoning.