⪼ Those Mad Eyes ⪻

Knocking softly on the door, Jungkook consciously enters not wanting to make noise and disturb Yoongi who was finally awake after being unconscious for 3 whole days, lots of staff members were here taking care of him but for some reason, Jungkook couldn't just leave Yoongi like that, the staff told him numerous times to not bother himself with this all because after all, he was a celebrity as well yet Jungkook refused and always answered them with. 

"It's my pleasure to serve someone who made me what I am today"

Few staff members failed to understand what he meant and found him weird, but those who knew what he meant, admired him. Right now Jungkook was really nervous to greet him, his hands sweaty as he slowly makes his way towards the stool that was placed on the side of the bed Yoongi was currently laying on, bandages were wrapped around the small wounds while some of the wounds were left because of how severe they were, his eyes were closed but he was breathing normally,

"Why the fuck did you do it?" Jungkook was startled when Yoongi spoke, his voice was so gravy and deep that goosebumps raised on his body. He starts at Yoongi with Bambi eyes and tries to comprehend what Yoongi just said. 

"W-What do you mean...?" Jungkook questioned, Yoongi opened his blank eyes and stared at Jungkook with blankness, Jungkook got chills as he gulps and sits properly.

"I asked you... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" On the outrage, Jungkook flinches wildly. Yoongi was looking at him with mad eyes. Jungkook instantly stood up when Yoongi started coughing none stop. Jungkook calls out for the doctor but Yoongi grabs his arm stopping him. 

"DON'T! DON'T... call the doctor..." As soon as those words slipped past his lips, he went numb and fainted, Jungkook panicked and calls out for the doctor instantly, the staff heard his screams and entered the room. It was havoc but in the end, everything was once again the same. Just like before now Jungkook was once again sitting on the bench outside the room, playing with his fingers he thinks back on the scene that took place just 10 minutes ago. According to doctors, right now Yoongi was really weak so they had to make sure something does not trigger him. Which is why Jungkook was confused. If he goes back... will Yoongi react the same way he just did? 

Did he do something wrong? If yes then what?

Why was Yoongi reacting like that? 

Or was he misunderstanding him for someone?

Jungkook sighs, that was totally not how he wanted the first meeting to go with his favorite pianist. 

"Umm, Mr.Jeon?" Jungkook turns to look at who called him, looking at the staff member who was awkwardly standing there he smiles and asks.

"How can I help you?" Jungkook politely asks as the staff member smiles awkwardly and points at the door that belonged to Yoongi's room. 

"Umm... I just got a message from Mr.Min" He told as Jungkook nods encouraging him to continue. 

"He was requesting for you to... leave..." Jungkook's heart broke at those words but he forces a smile. The staff was feeling extremely bad for Jungkook, even though he was confused about why would Yoongi treat someone like this when they were the reason he is breathing right now. 

Jungkook just nods understandingly and makes his leave. He was so hurt but he tries to remind himself that Yoongi might not be in the right mindset. 

"Sir!" A guy comes running to him when Jungkook exits, but what he was expecting was a peaceful street with people minding their own businesses but that was not what he was greeted with when he exited. Hundreds of reporters were standing outside with cameras and mics, upon his exit, everyone went crazy and started questioning and flashing cameras on him. Jungkook widened his eyes because he was definitely not expecting them. Some people come up to him and started questioning him. 

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MIN SUGA?" 

"WE HEARD YOU STAYED HERE FOR 3 WHOLE DAYS AND TOOK CARE OF HIM! WHY?"

"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" 

"WHAT'S UP BETWEEN YOU TWO?" 

"CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER US??" 

"FOR HOW LONG DO YOU KNOW MIN SUGA PERSONALLY?"

Fuck...

Jungkook tries to dismiss them but no matter how hard he tries to resist, they won't just back up without answers suddenly some guards came rushing towards him and pushed away the reporters before taking him to the car. As soon as Jungkook entered the car, the driver started the engine and rushed the car away from the scene. Jungkook sighs in relief and loosens up. 

"How did they know I was there?" Jungkook asked, the driver shrugged.

"No idea, maybe someone leaked the information" He replied, Jungkook groans in frustration before sitting up straight. The driver looks at him through the mirror and asks. 

"Umm, how is Mr.Min?" He asks as Jungkook sighs and suddenly leans back. 

"Not well" He answers, the driver just nods and continues driving silently. 

"Drop me to the studio" The driver looks at him in confusion through the mirror.

"Are you sure sir? It's too late and... you seem tired" He shows his concern, and Jungkook just sighs and nods. 

"First of all... didn't I tell you not to call me sir when we are alone Hyung?" Jungkook complains cutely as the driver smiles. 

"Sorry," He says smiling as Jungkook smiles back. 

"And I know that it's late but... I need to go to the studio... as soon as possible" Jungkook tells as the driver opens his mouth to say something but then shuts himself up and goes back to driving without a word. Jungkook smiles and pats his shoulder.

"Thank you Hyung" He comments before leaning back again and closing his eyes. 

+++

"We are here Kook" The driver softly shakes Jungkook who blinks opens his eyes and looks at him with confusion before understanding. 

"Oh okay, thank you Hyung," Jungkook says smiling before getting off.

"Remember to come back home, don't just stay at the studio, and also make sure to eat something I know you didn't have anything while you were there," The driver says as Jungkook opens his mouth but shuts it back immediately because after all, he was right, Jungkook often tends to stay in the studio and fall asleep on some couch, and the part where the driver told him how he was sure he hadn't eaten something while he was there in the hospital. He was right.

I mean Jungkook did have some food but for some reason, he just couldn't bring himself to eat. 

"I get it Hyung! Now go!" Jungkook urges him as the driver looks at him with an offended face.

"You better-"

"I get it! I swear I do!" Jungkook says now rushing towards the studio to avoid lectures his driver was about to give him. Unlocking the studio's door he enters it and locks it before opening the lights. 

The dim atmosphere of the studio would have scared anyone to shit but to Jungkook, this was his safe place. Never had this place ever scared him and had only brought comfort in his life. Taking a deep breath he throws himself on the couch which was placed alongside the wall. Laying down he looks at the painting which he named 'Burned Alive'. His studio was quite simple, some of his paintings were here hung on the walls which he refused to sell because they held a deep meaning to him. 

The painting instantly brought Yoongi's mad eyes which were angry with him. Not wanting to get reminded of that scene again and again. Jungkook stands up and goes to take the painting before taking it to the store room which held a few of the paintings he wasn't satisfied with. This painting was indeed a masterpiece but to Jungkook, it was hell to look at it. Placing it there, Jungkook stares at him for one last time before closing the door behind him.