༺ Black Swan ༻

Jungkook doesn't remember how long has it been, but just knows that whenever he tries to bring up the subject of this unknown guy who wrote Jungkook a letter and is also in his paintings, everyone Jimin, Taehyung would just change the subject. And about Seokjin, he would act like he couldn't understand what Jungkook was talking about. He was so curious and depressed. He hated how this guy also knew that Jungkook wouldn't remember him by the time he read the letter. 

He wanted to know why.

Why did this guy know this too?

Why was he in his paintings?

Why was Jungkook unable to recall memories containing him?

Why was a huge part of Jungkook's memories gone? 

Seokjin told him that Jungkook had fallen down stairs pretty badly and this was the main reason he couldn't recall things but since they weren't necessary, he didn't have to pressure his mind on it or else it would just end up hurting him. And as much as Jungkook wanted to argue with him, Seokjin firmly refused to elaborate further. 

He also firmly warned Taehyung and Jimin not to speak further on this topic. Jungkook couldn't understand why but this was the main reason he was starting to drift apart from them. He started spending more in his studio. He already had a small house or maybe a room to spend his nights in. He made sure to lock the studio and put an extra lock from inside to ensure Seokjin couldn't enter as he pleased. 

He was also currently sitting on his stool in front of his huge canvas. Paints were scattered around on the small table. A small radio was placed on the side. Jungkook sighs and rubs his forehead. No matter how hard he tried, he just wouldn't get inspired. His eyes fell upon the radio as he switched it on and started to change channels until something interesting came up. 

A note rang out followed by many others, Jungkook's heart paused for a second. It was so beautiful that Jungkook's hand froze in mid-air as he listened to the music being played on a piano. He unintentionally closed his eyes and he doesn't even remember when he picked up the brush and started painting after taking on paints on his pallet. 

He doesn't know how long he painted, all he remembers is opening his eyes only to get blinded by them for a few seconds. When his vision finally focused on his canvas which was one milky white. His eyes grew wide. 

It was the same guy from before his paintings but the eyes weren't there. He had no idea why he had not drawn the eyes but all he could do was stare at the painting with wide eyes. He had no idea why and how. 

How was this even possible?

His eyes were closed the whole time!

Jungkook could hear the applauding from the radio, it was of course, for the pianist but for once, he wanted to take the glory and act like they were applauding for him. He blinks as he hears a guy speak.

"AND IT WAS AGUSTD WITH HIS SONG 'BLACK SWAN'!!" The announcement rang out before another music piece started to play. However, it didn't hold the pain and emotions the song 'Black Swan' held. He frowned and instantly turned off the painting before standing up and looking at his canvas once again.

"J-Just... who are you...?" Jungkook asks. He was so confused. He was so lost. Who is this guy who won't leave Jungkook alone? Why is he always there? Why is it that even though he says he has left, Jungkook sees him everywhere?! Why is it that when he left, does Jungkook have remnants of him everywhere? 

What was his relationship with me?

Why don't I remember anything?

Why was Seokjin Hyung not elaborating on this subject?

What was going on?

Jungkook turned around and sighed. He grabs his head and grits his teeth.

You will have to tell me!

+++

"Hey Kookie!" Hoseok's cheerful voice brought Jungkook back as his vision presented him with the pleasant smile of Hoseok. He sets down the pastry and coffee before sitting in front of him. He tilts his head as his smile slowly fades.

"Everything alright?" He asks, concerned for him. Jungkook sighed and bit his bottom lip before looking at Hoseok with his wide teary eyes catching Hoseok off guard.

"Please tell me Hyung" He pleads as Hoseok gulps.

"What is going on Kook?"

"That's what I am here to ask you Hyung, what is going on?" Jungkook asks as Hoseok furrows his brows unable to understand what he is talking about.

"What do you mean?" 

"Hyung there is this one guy..." Jungkook starts causing Hoseok to get chills instantly, he flinches and looks down on his hands as he pretends not to know anything. Jungkook notices it but acts like he didn't and continues.

"I have his paintings all over my studio... he left me a letter in my storeroom which was locked as long as I can remember, i would never leave it open unless I am comfortable enough with that person, it holds some really dark side of mine and I..." He pauses and sighs before shaking his head.

"I don't know who he is, no matter how hard I try to remember... I keep forgetting about him, I have these random pieces of clothes all over my studio which aren't even mine, I smell perfume on my bed and studio which I never used before, and as long as I know... no body in our house does..." He grabs his head once again, clearly distressed. 

Hoseok sighs and bites his bottom lip as Jungkook continues.

"It feels like a really important part of my life is missing and I am so fucking unaware of it" He speaks and groans. He looks up at Hoseok and sniffs.

"Please Hyung, I beg you" His bottom lip trembles, nearly on the verge of breaking into a cry. 

"Please tell me who he is and what is my relation with him?" Hoseok sighs, his eyes sad and his brows furrowed. He brings his hand forward and grabs Jungkook's.

"You shouldn't Kook... it causes you pain..." Hoseok tells him as Jungkook cries.

"I know! That's why I am confused! I WANNA KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHY DOES HIS NAME AND HIS EXISTENCE CAUSES ME PAIN?! I wanna know Hyung!" He sobs, his head on the table as he trembles. Hoseok frowns and looks down on his lap before sighing once again.

"I won't tell you his name but..." He starts as Jungkook jerks his head up to look at him in shock.

"You saved his life, Kook..."