༺ Paint Him ༻

With the sunlight pouring inside the room from the window,  the couple was in deep slumber. They have entangled themselves together in each other's embrace, Yoongi's head was rested against Jungkook's chest which slowly raised and fell back. Yoongi's eyes slowly furrowed as he felt the light hitting his eyes. With a low and soft groan, he opened his eyes. 

As soon as he did, he lifted his head to look at the angel that was in deep sleep beside him. A small smile crept on his lips as he watched and admired Jungkook's face. A face so perfect anyone could envy him. His head was tilted as he deeply stared at him before biting his bottom lip as he fell into the abyss of deep thoughts.

Should I... 

He pauses his thoughts and once again focuses back on his face.

Should I try painting him...?

Yoongi instantly shakes his head.

No no...

I can't...

I will only ruin his beauty...

He paused and then sighed.

But I really do wanna try...

With a lot of contemplation, he finally came to the conclusion, he slowly lifted Jungkook's hand that was draped over his slim waist, and he carefully and slowly placed it down on the mattress, and got off the bed before walking towards the closet. As soon as he opened it, he was greeted with Jungkook's clothes he wore. 

Jungkook always preferred wearing baggy clothes but he also had many tight and small shirts. It took him a long to find the one that was perfect for him, it was a turtleneck and it worked for the best considering Jungkook had left bite marks and hickeys all over his neck and chest, Yoongi looked for pants and found one that was his own. He furrows his brows.

Why does Kook have it...? 

Confused Yoongi grabs the towel and enters the bathroom to shower.

+++

"Hyung...?" Seokjin turned around to face Yoongi who was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, he was wearing a black turtleneck which appeared to be a bit big for him with skinny jeans under, he had a black coat over which was apparently his own. 

"Good Morning Yoongi" Seokjin smiles as Yoongi smiles back and fiddles with his fingers.

"I am so sorry for last night... we forgot about the dinner and-"

"It's okay Yoon," Seokjin sighs and sets down the spatula and looks at Yoongi, he smiles and approaches him. 

"Honestly speaking..." Seokjin starts.

"I was angry at you last night... I thought you had come back regardless of you leaving before, I thought you didn't care about how painful it was for Jungkook to remember you and you were now selfish..." Yoongi gulps and instantly drops his gaze down to his feet. Seokjin chuckles.

"But then I saw Jungkook's face..." Seokjin pauses and sighs, he places his hands on Yoongi's, Yoongi slowly lifts his face to look at Seokjin whose eyes are teary.

"I saw the peace on his face Yoongi..." Seokjin choked out as Yoongi's eyes widened and tears gathered around.

"These past months you were gone... he was suffering... and I couldn't do anything to help him" Seokjin choked as let the tears out, his head dropping. Yoongi bites his bottom lip suppressing his own sobs. 

"Just..." He starts and looks at him before smiling.

"Just don't ever leave him... please I beg you..."

+++

Jungkook's eyes snapped open when he realized his side was now empty, he sat straight and looked around before getting off the bed and knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hyung? Are you in there...?" Jungkook didn't want to appear panicked but he was growing scared. He was afraid he had offended Yoongi in some way which made him leave. 

Leave him once again.

No no no...

"Hyung?" He asked once again before turning the handle, the door clicked open revealing the empty bathroom. Jungkook's heart started thumping against his chest with fear as he quickly dressed himself and ran downstairs only to be greeted by Seokjin who was eating an omelet, a hot mug of coffee on the side. His eyes fell on Jungkook as he smiled.

"Morning Kook-"

"Yoongi Hyung?! Where is he?!" He exclaimed causing Seokjin to flinch. He shook his head.

"Come eat first"

"NO! Where is he?!" Seokjin furrowed his brows.

"You both fought or something??" He asked as Jungkook gulped and shook his head in no.

"N-No we didn't..." Jungkook replies as Seokjin blinks and then chuckles.

"Then why are you so scared?" Jungkook shook his head.

"I-I am not... where has he gone...?" Seokjin smiles and asks him to sit beside him on the chair. Jungkook sits down and looks at Seokjin.

"First, eat okay? And by the look of your face... HAVE YOU NOT WASHED UP?!" Jungkook instantly stood up and ran upstairs. 

"YOU! I AM ONLY MAKING OMELET FOR YOU! NO MORE DEMANDS OF YOURS!" Jungkook heard Seokjin from downstairs as he closed his door. If Seokjin was calm then Yoongi was just gone somewhere temporarily. He will be back. With a sigh of relief, he goes to take a shower and clean himself up. 

It didn't really take him long before he was once again down. He wore a grey turtleneck with black pants to match. As he descended his eyes were met with Seokjin's who just sat down Jungkook's plate of omelet and mug of coffee. He narrows his eyes and checks him from head to toe.

"Good, now sit down," Seokjin says as Jungkook smiles and sits down, grabbing his knife and fork he takes a bite before moaning.

"As always, Hyung never disappoints" Jungkook mumbles as Seokjin chuckles and shakes his head. 

"No need for you to flatter me up" Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.

"I am not lying for real," Jungkook says as Seokjin sighs. 

"He is in your studio, he asked not to be disturbed, I don't know why but he asked me to tell you that he will call you when he thinks it's okay for you to step inside the studio, so until then don't call him either" Seokjin informs and grabs his own plate before taking it to the kitchen and washing it. Jungkook blinks.

"Did he tell you why?" 

"He didn't" 

"Agh" 

"Can't you survive without him for some time, it's not like he is gone forever, he will call you" Seokjin's voice comes from the kitchen, Jungkook blushes in embarrassment but stays silent.

"I think he is preparing something for you," Seokjin says as he comes out sits down beside him, and grabs his mug.

"Preparing something for me? Like what?" Seokjin shrugs leaving Jungkook on the edge of his seat.

What could Yoongi be possibly making for him?