༺ Past Love ༻

"HYUNG! That's not fair!!!" Jungkook whines as Seokjin looks at him with a smirk, he shrugs his shoulders and turns his back on Jungkook who kept protesting about how Seokjin won't give him back his wallet so that he won't waste his money again on the coffee he likes to buy from his favorite cafe called 'Hope World'. 

"You keep going there and wasting money on coffee which you end up not drinking!" Seokjin replied as Jungkook whined and folds his hands.

"That's because I go there to visit Hoseok Hyung!" Jungkook tells to which Seokjin scoffs and turns around.

"Like I don't know that," Seokjin said with a roll of eyes. Jungkook sighs and drops his hands before tilting his head with a pout.

"Please hyung! I really like talking to him!" Jungkook mumbles with a pout as Seokjin looks at him with his lips pressed.

"What's so special about him anyways?"

"What do you mean?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA JUST HOW KIND THAT GUY IS?!!! HE IS SO SWEET!!!! He is nothing like his bitter coffee" The last sentence made Seokjin chuckle as he shakes his head.

"You always distract him from his work, that's not good Kook," Seokjin says in a tone that sounded a bit serious but Jungkook totally ignores it.

"He is always the one to approach me!! He was the one who made the first step!" Jungkook told as Seokjin sighs giving up, he knew no matter how much he tries to stop Jungkook from visiting that cafe. He won't. So in the end he had no choice then to give him back his wallet. 

With a wide grin, Jungkook snatches the wallet away and makes a run towards the main door. Seokjin just snorts and lets him be before making his way toward the kitchen to prepare something for him. 

Ever since Jungkook came back to Busan along with Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung. He has been sensitive towards many things, he completely stopped painting and writing letters to Min Suga which he used to write in his diary, he even stopped talking about Min Suga and his music, he hates the topic of love and tries his best to avoid topics related to love. Seokjin also stopped being too strict towards him since he was afraid to be hurt in any way. 

He still doesn't know what happened but by the looks of it. 

He got rejected by his love. 

+++

"Here you go," Hoseok said with a wide grin serving Jungkook his drink who definitely wasn't gonna drink it but still accepted it with a smile. 

"I am glad you came late today, we are gonna close soon so we can talk for a long," Hoseok says with a smile as he sits in front of Jungkook who grins and nods with excitement.

"So Mr.Jeon Jungkook, what is that you were so curious about?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook shyly smiles and fiddles with his fingers.

"I heard you were a dancer before... can you show me...?" Jungkook's request was so sudden that Hoseok widens his eyes and looks at him in disbelief. 

"H-How do you know that...?" He asked confused as Jungkook scratches his head and smiles.

"Your co-worker told me that" Hearing that Hoseok sighs and leans back against his chair. He folds his hands.

"Well, you see... I used to be a dancer... I don't dance anymore so I won't be dancing" This reply by Hoseok made Jungkook pout and plead with him. However, no matter how much he pleaded, Hoseok refused to give in.

"But why not?" Jungkook asks to which Hoseok sighs, his expression forming a sad expression as he lowers his head. 

"You see... I liked this one guy who was a pianist... he lived in Daegu and I remember going there for studies but stumbled upon him, he was cold yet he was the prettiest guy I have ever laid my eyes on... he used to help me dance with the music he used to play but before I could confess my feelings to him... he left for Seoul for an audition... and the next time I saw him was on television performing in front of millions of people... I gave up on him because there was no chance between us..." Finishing himself. Hoseok lifts his head to look at a pale Jungkook who was staring at him with wide eyes. 

Hoseok furrows his brows and looks at him confused.

"Jungkook? You okay?" Hoseok asked concerned.

"By any chance... was that guy called Min Yoongi...?" Hoseok was certainly taken aback by that question because he wasn't expecting Jungkook to know his real name.

"Yes... but how do you know??" Hoseok asked as Jungkook's heart dropped before he suddenly stood up, his face dropping all of the expressions as he turns around to leave.

"Jungkook?? Where are you going?!" Hoseok stood up again and grabbed his wrist. Jungkook stops but refuses to turn around and face him.

"What is going on? How do you know Yoongi??" Hoseok questions but he receives no replies which starts to slowly irritate Hoseok who usually refuses to tolerate this kind of behavior.

"Kook! Answer me!" He harshly tugs on Jungkooks wrist causing Jungkook to turn and face him.

Hoseok's heart dropped at the sight of Jungkook's teary eyes which looked like he was gonna cry but his face however held no emotions. Hoseok gulped.

"Kook...? What is going on...?" He asked clearly concern for Jungkook who refuses to utter a single word.

"How do you know Yoongi Jungkook?!" Hoseok raises his voice this time unable to keep away his frustration. Jungkook looks at Hoseok with his bloodshot eyes.

"How do I know him...? Hyung... he is the same guy I told you about!" Jungkook harshly frees his hand from Hoseok who was stunned by his answer. 

"He is the same guy I love so much hyung... MIN YOONGI!!" Jungkook screams before running outside the cafe leaving the stunned Hoseok all alone who blankly stares at the door unable to process his answer.

There is no way... 

There is no way Yoongi is that guy Jungkook always told me about...

There is no way... 

FUCK!!!!