༺ Yearning ༻

"May I come in?" Seokjin asks after knocking on the door softly. After breakfast, Jungkook went out in search of a job, now that he had someone to take care of, he wanted to properly treat him and no way in the hell would he allow Seokjin to pay for the expenses of Yoongi's medical treatment, even though Seokjin would gladly do that.

"Oh yes yes," Yoongi tries to straighten up his position. Seokjin panics and stops him instantly.

"Oh no! Please stay comfortable I won't be taking much of your time" Seokjin says as Yoongi pauses and then smiles before nodding. He watches as Seokjin takes his seat on the bed and looks at him before smiling.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great, thank you so much for having me here, I promise I won't stay here long" Seokjin widens his eyes and shakes his head.

"Oh please, make yourself at home, you're a part of our family now," Seokjin says warmly. Yoongi's eyes softened when he heard that, he felt a ping in his heart. His head lowered as he stared at his pale fingers. He left all these kind people for Namjoon. Oh god... he was so so so dumb and stupid.

"I am not here to talk about you and Jungkook... it's Soobin..." Yoongi's head snapped towards Seokjin when he heard his name.

"Soobin?!" Seokjin nods.

"He was the one who told me about your situation... I read your letter as well... but before I could give it to Jungkook... he was already gone in your search" Seokjin informs scratching his neck awkwardly. Yoongi bites his bottom lip embarrassed that somebody has read the letter he wrote to someone when he was so vulnerable. When Yoongi was typing the letter, he was flowing tears like a river.

He pours out his feelings on it. Feelings he wished only Jungkook read.

But anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, Jungkook is now by his side, taking care of him, smiling and laughing with him like he did before. And honestly, Yoongi could not be any more grateful.

"I see..." Yoongi mumbles.

"I am sorry for reading it... you see I wanted to read it before giving it to him, I was really sensitive at that moment, and with a hot head, I took that decision, I still have the letter, if you want, you can give it to him" Seokjin offers. Yoongi smiles and shakes his head in no.

"It's okay, keep it with you... I don't think it's necessary now" Yoongi says smiling. Seokjin smiles back and nods.

"HYUNG! JUNGKOOK IS BACK! I AM SERVING LUNCH, YOU CAN COME DOWNSTAIRS!!" Seokjin and Yoongi heard Jimin yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" Seokjin replied back and looked at Yoongi before flashing him his handsome smile.

"I am sure Jungkook will be coming to see you, I should take my leave now," Seokjin said as he stood up and bowed, Yoongi bowed as well and smiled.

"Thank you so much" Seokjin smiles when he hears Yoongi thanking him.

"My pleasure" Seokjin turns around to leave when he hears Yoongi call out for him.

"Um, can you find Soobin? I would like to meet him... no... I think Yeonjun will be glad to meet him" Seokjin furrowed his brows when he heard that and turned around.

"Yeonjun? Does he know Soobin?"

"Yes... they were school friends..." Yoongi tells as Seokjin nods.

"Aha, I see, sure I will try to look for him, and will also tell about you" And with that, Seokjin left. In an instant the door opened again with Jungkook who was once again carrying a tray, Yoongi assumed it was the lunch Jimin was just now talking about.

"And the lunch is here my lord," Jungkook says cheerily causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"I am not hungry Kook," Yoongi says as Jungkook gasps and puts the tray on the side table before putting his hands on his hips like a pregnant woman. Yoongi giggles at his action and folds his hand in front of his slim chest.

"What do you mean you're not hungry? It's illegal not to be hungry! DO YOU KNOW?! Come on now eat" Jungkook rushes and grabs a sandwich that Jimin prepared. Yoongi looks at it and shakes his head in no.

"Seriously Kook, I am not hungry, I feel too full from the breakfast" Jungkook pouts and draws back his hand before humping and jerking his face to the other side sulking at Yoongi. Yoongi sighs and looks at him.

"Kook"

"Kook is dead"

"Kook!" Yoongi scolds causing Jungkook to flinch at the sudden burst. He looks at Yoongi with a guilty look who is staring at him with furrowed brows showing his displeasure.

"Do not talk like that again" Yoongi warns to which Jungkook nods slowly. Looking at him growing sad and down, Yoongi brings his head forward. Jungkook looks at him confused.

"Come on, gimme a kiss now" Yoongi insisted to which Jungkook fell into a fit of giggles as he nodded and grabbed his cheeks with both hands before pressing his lips on Yoongi's. It was a soft kiss filled with love and affection they held for each other.

All these years of separation made them yearn for each other greatly. This yearning was growing even more painful and strong as they grew closer. They just wanted to be inside of each other. The feeling was so unbearable that when they pulled apart. Yoongi finally whispers the words that have been eating Jungkook out ever since he met Yoongi.

"I want you to fuck me Jungkook"