⪼ Dear Yoongi Hyung, ⪻

"I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute."

- Unknown

I finally know your name Hyung, Yoongi... which means 'Shine' or 'Gloss', such a pretty name, when I first saw you, you were the most glowing person the only defect was that your beauty was hidden behind those ugly scars but even with them, you glowed. I wish... I wish I would've come a bit earlier than I did. I want to that I would've saved you from those painful injuries. 

Hyung... your smile is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry, your small smile is enough to give me a reason to keep going, it's enough to make me wanna live. 

I want to be that same person, that same person for you Hyung, I want to become your reason to live, it's too much to ask I know but I hope one day my dreams will come true. One day I will have you in my arms. 

I hope this one day comes soon... 

Hyung... I really love you...

I have never felt this strong and strange feeling for anyone else before, you own my heart, it's yours, it's in my chest but it belongs to you, every part of my body belongs to you. 

One day Hyung... I want to hold you in these very hands and cherish you forever. 

One day...