༺ Ending Words ༻

Wow...

I finally ended it...

I cannot believe it honestly....

I remember starting it in 9th grade and I am finishing my 10th grade in a few months. 

2 years... It took me 2 years to finish this work of mine. 

The love I got during the time... I am so grateful to you all I swear to God.

Thank you so so much for all the support. 

Piano and Paintings was a story I grew really emotionally attached to. It's weird because it has never happened to me before but it happened and I am so glad I wrote this work.

Here is the secret I have been dying to disclose. 

This work was originally a way of mine to confess my love to someone who is really really close to my heart. 

My dear Girlfriend. 

There were many similarities between us and Yoonkook. For example: My girlfriend is also Pisces like Yoongi while I am a Virgo like Jungkook.

I am a painter as well and my girlfriend used to play piano before her father broke it. 

This work was something I was emotionally attached to because it contained my personal feelings. Feelings or words I often felt shy to say to her. 

She might be far away from me right now, in another city. But even in our long-distance relationship, I have never loved someone as deeply as I have loved her. 

I truly long for her. 

I long for her like Jungkook longed for Yoongi. 

So will I meet her like Jungkook met Yoongi? Will I be able to live peacefully with her like Jungkook and Yoongi lived together? 

I hope I do.

Because I love her and I know she loves me. 

I am still unsure but I might publish this as an official book as well soon in the future. I hope that dream of mine comes true. 

I truly do want to publish it as an official book and show people that true love does exist. It's just that sometimes you gotta suffer for it. 

Sometimes you gotta wait for it. 

It will come for you. 

It always comes for everyone. 

Loving someone isn't easy but unloving someone is even harder. 

So, my dear readers, 

I do hope you find your Jungkook or your Yoongi. 

I truly hope you find someone who brings you eternal happiness.

Because Love brings happiness but it does bring agony as well.

You might suffer today or even later. 

But it's worth it.

Trust me.

Love is worth it.

Thank you so much for accompanying me on this journey. I am truly grateful for your guy's love and support. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. I hope you find your happiness and your true love with patience. 

I love you <3

Until we meet again.

Bye <333

Yours,

 Minkittenz

I will also be uploading Epilogue and some extras so stay tuned. <3