༺ Suicide Attempt ༻

"No!" Yoongi yells and angrily walks away. Jungkook follows behind him on the pathway, his brow furrowed as he nervously tries to apologize. Yoongi who was angered didn't listen to him at all as he walked and walked.

"Hyung I am so sorry!" Jungkook yells as he grabs his hand but Yoongi snatches it away and looks at him.

"You should've at least asked me Jungkook!" Yoongi yells.

It really wasn't something other than a lighter, the lighter Yoongi has been treasuring for so many years. He had kept that lighter with him for so long and had never disposed of it, even when it ran out, Yoongi kept it with him.

He just liked it very much and now Jungkook was telling him he had by mistake thrown it in the trash and now it was gone. It wasn't a mistake actually, he threw it because he found it and it was empty so without even asking Yoongi he threw it.

It was by coincidence that Yoongi started to look for it and failed to find it.

"I am so sorry Hyung, I will buy you a new one!" Jungkook pleads as he walks, Yoongi starts to cross the road when Jungkook grabs his wrist once again, Yoongi angrily snatches away his wrist.

"The new one won't be that one Jungkook!!" Yoongi angrily growls before turning away in anger. He continues to walk towards the studio. He wasn't in the mood to meet anyone so he angrily entered the studio and locked it from inside before laying down on the bed.

He was breathing hard, his brows furrowed from anger. He was way too angry. He usually never gets mad especially not at Jungkook but that lighter was too precious for him to just casually ignore it.

"Hyung!" Jungkook calls out, he tries to open the studio with his keys but it is useless since Yoongi has put a lock inside. Jungkook sighs.

"I am sorry Hyung, I wasn't aware" Jungkook apologizes again and Yoongi ignores him paying him no mind. Jungkook lets out a loud sigh.

"I am sorry Hyung" And he was gone from the door. Yoongi ignores the pain in his heart and closes his eyes.

+++

The sunlight shone brightly and escaped the window, entering the studio it lightened up the small spots while the other was covered in shadow. Yoongi's eyes had just fluttered open. He was staring at the ceiling, his anger long substituted. He sighs.

It wasn't that huge of a deal...

That's when his phone rang, Yoongi fell down grabbed his phone from the table beside his bed, and checked the name.

It was Jungkook.

Yoongi smiles and sighs. He knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to stay away from him for long. He instantly picks it up and with a huge smile, he says.

"Kook"

"Are you speaking a relative of the patient?" Yoongi's heart dropped at the unrecognizable voice, his hand shook when he heard the word 'patient'.

"P-Pardon?"

"The owner of this phone was brought to the hospital hours ago as it appears he had tried to commit suicide by jumping of the building"

Everything paused.

Yoongi's heartbeat.

His eyes slowly grew wide as he felt himself grow weaker and weaker.

Suicide...?

Jungkook tried to commit suicide...?

No...

No no no...

This can't be...

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Hello?"

And beep beep.

The call has been cut off like Yoongi's heartbeat.

Jungkook...

Jungkook tried to commit suicide...

No...

Oh no...

He did it because of me...

He jumped of the building...

Because of me...

All because of me...

Suicide...

Because of me...

Jungkook...

"Jungkook!!!"

+++

"Jungkook!!" Yoongi once again jolted awake, cold sweat running down his forehead as the diary from his embrace fell down from the impact. Yoongi looks around and then at the diary before letting out a shaky breath.

That's when Yoongi's phone starts to ring from the ground. The ground beside the piano. Yoongi weakly rubs his face and then with his frozen hands makes his way toward the phone and checks the name.

'Seokjin Hyung'.

Yoongi pauses at the name and then sighs before picking it up, he puts it on his ear when he hears Seokjin yelling.

"JUNGKOOK IS SPEAKING YOONGI!! HE IS CALLING FOR YOU!! PLEASE COME AS SOON AS-"

Yoongi was dashing even before he realized, his coat was still on the ground yet he didn't care less and made a dash towards the hospital. Ever since Jungkook was admitted to the hospital, Yoongi never once had the courage to go and meet him.

His feet always grew cold at the thought of Jungkook looking at him with hatred.

"I hate you Hyung"

Oh no no!

He absolutely couldn't bear hearing these words from Jungkook's mouth. He prefers dying rather than hearing these words.

All this time, everyone wanted Yoongi to go and check on Jungkook but he always replied that he couldn't. His heart is so heavy, that Jungkook tries to commit suicide because of him. How could he look at him?! How can he act like nothing's wrong?!!

Tears flowed down as he ran in the icy weather without any warmth. The warmth he searched for was only obtained by meeting someone.

And this someone had nearly died because of Yoongi himself.

He hated himself so much.

Only if he didn't make such a huge deal out of a small fucking lighter. It would've never happened.

He is so so so fucking stupid.

He has someone who loves him so much yet...

Fuck you Min Yoongi!

Yoongi finally reached the hospital, his hair messy and tears straining his face, his condition startled a few of the people around him. He rushed inside the hospital and instantly made his way toward the room Jungkook was in.

He knew what room Jungkook was in. He knew everything but...

He never went to see him...

Yoongi arrived at the door and saw Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin, and the couple Yeonjun and Soobin crowding around the bed from the glass window. His breath hitched, he couldn't see Jungkook, his heart beating thumping against his chest, not because he had run all the way from the studio to the hospital.

His heart was thumping because he was finally going to see Jungkook after a whole 2 weeks.

Yoongi's hands trembled as he opened the door and entered. The heater in the room finally melted down Yoongi whose face was frozen, in fact, his whole body was shivering.

The crowd in the room instantly turned around to look at him, There was a guy lying on the bed, his hand and leg were bandaged along with his head.

Yeah, a left hand and right leg were broken.

The guy on the bed had his eyes shut closed. Seokjin looked at Yoongi and sighed.

"You're late Yoongi"