༺ Marks ༻

With a creak, Jungkook opened the door and stepped in. 

"KOOK! IS THAT YOU?" Jungkook hears Seokjin's voice as Seokjin comes out of the kitchen and looks at him.

"What is going on Kook?! What is that on ra-" He paused as Yoongi slowly stepped in. Seokjin's eyes grew wide as he stares at Yoongi and then at Jungkook. Jungkook gulps and looks down at his feet, his hand tightly gripping Yoongi's hand who doesn't let go either. 

"Hyung-" 

"Don't!" Seokjin's firm voice cuts him off as he looks at Yoongi once again who looks equally scared of Seokjin's anger or reaction. Seokjin sighs and turns around. 

"Eat before you leave..." He says as he walks back in, the sentence is directed to Yoongi who blinks and looks at Jungkook confused. Jungkook shrugs and signs him towards his bedroom. Yoongi nods and they silently make their way towards Jungkook's bedroom. 

"Kook" Jungkook's feet froze upon his call. He paused and waited for Seokjin to speak.

"Invite Bin and Jun over too... ask Min to come back quickly from his date with Tae" Seokjin speaks with his back over Jungkook who nods and slowly walks over the stairs along with Yoongi. 

As soon as they reach Jungkook's room, Jungkook closes it and takes a deep breath before hugging Yoongi who relaxes in his embrace.

"I really thought he was gonna kill me for a second" Jungkook mumbles as Yoongi chuckles and caresses Jungkook's hair. 

"He is just worried for you Kook, he really loves you" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook parts away and looks at Yoongi before pouting.

"But I love you" He mumbles as Yoongi giggles and gives him a peck kiss on his lips before smiling.

"I love you too my Love" Jungkook blushes and hugs him once again.

"I feel so happy Hyung... so happy I have you back" Jungkook's heart was overwhelmed with happiness. He cannot believe he still lived so many days unaware of someone as important as Yoongi to him in his life.

"Me too Love, me too" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook's eyes go towards the same scar Yoongi had on his neck. The faint burn mark was slightly darker than his skin color. He stares at it before giving it a soft kiss. Yoongi flinched at the sudden sensation and grabbed Jungkook's coat he was still wearing.

"K-Kook... what are you doing?" He asked, his pale skin turning red immediately as Jungkook smirked.

"Are you sensitive here Hyung?" He asked innocently, his lips still pressed against his neck as he mumbled the words. Yoongi feels the chills run down his spine as he scoffs.

"N-No..! Why would I be?" He asked acting all tough, all it took for Jungkook to bite that mark on his neck for him to let out a moan. He instantly slaps his hand over his mouth and widens his eyes.

"K-Kook! W-What if Hyung h-heard me?!" Yoongi whispers and yells as Jungkook looks at the bite mark before smiling and licking it.

"I think I have found my favorite spot on your body Hyung" He whispers and the looks at Yoongi before grabbing his face and kissing him. Yoongi relaxs and kisses him back softly before Jungkook pulls back and whispers against his lips.

"Now whenever you look at that spot... remember about how I love it... and you will never hate it again..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi smiles with his eyes still closed, he nods and kisses Jungkook again.

"I won't ever hate that spot again Kook..." He whispers as Jungkook smiles and lifts Yoongi up in an instant taking him off guard. 

"K-Kook! P-Put me down!" Yoongi yells as Jungkook smirks and lays him down before climbing over him. He looks down at Yoongi with such desperation. The desperation to feel him again.