༺ Love Is Not Over ༻

"The next one is called 'Love Is Not Over'" Agust D announces, just like previous songs, he sees flashes of memories he doesn't remember, with every flashback, the face starts to get clearer and clearer. Jungkook tries so hard to completely discover the face yet no matter how hard he tries, the attempts fail and he has to wait for the other song to be played by Agust D. 

"It will be the last one..." Agust D lastly speaks before the musical notes echo in the silent theatre. Jungkook's eyes grew wide. 

"Are you ready Kookie?" 

The voice was so much clearer now, the face was also growing clear as Jungkook furrowed his brows and closed his eyes shut trying to focus on the face of this unknown being with whom he had seemed to spend so much time with.

"What is it?"

The guy asked, it was suddenly another scene was now being played before his eyes and now Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the painting. It was so magically beautiful that Jungkook for a second couldn't believe he was the one who made it. 

"K-Kook..." 

The voice was taken aback, the guy was taken aback by the beauty of the painting. Jungkook sees his vision shift from the painting to the guy as he lifts him up and spins him around. 

"Kook stop!"

The voice giggled, it was the prettiest and the softest voice Jungkook had ever heard. His eyes teared up, he didn't know why, but they did. 

"You're my Magnum Opus Hyung," 

Jungkook's eyes snapped open as soon as the music ended. His red teary eyes looked at Agust D, who stood up and bowed before grabbing the microphone again as he sighed.

"Thank you so much for joining me on this journey..." Agust D starts, his eyes closed as he smiles. The mask was still fixed on his face hiding the beauty behind it.

"To be honest... my life has never been so easy..." He breaths out and chuckles.

"When I was a kid... I lost my mother and my father left me as soon as my mother died... I was left all alone with my grandma... who was kind enough to feed me..." He speaks as gasps and murmurs embrace the theatre.

"Her dying wish was for me to do what I was good at and be happy... playing piano was the only thing that brought me happiness so I auditioned and came to Seoul from Daegu" 

"However... my social anxiety killed me behind the scenes, Music was the only source I calmed my heart, as soon as I stopped playing... I would go feral behind the scenes," He sighed out as Jungkook's eyes caught a few figures in the audience who wiped their tears. 

"And then... one day I decided to end it all and set myself on fire" On that statement, the crowd went wild, each of them whispering and murmuring to each other, gasps were heard here and there. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

Why was it that he felt like he had heard this somewhere before? 

Where...?

Where have I heard it...?

"And then... it was like a miracle... an angel descended and saved me... claimed to be my biggest fan..." Jungkook's eyes grew wide, his heart started to thump against his ribcage as his breath hitched.

"I hated him at first... thinking how evil he was to bring me back to this hell... which took me so much courage to leave..." Agust D laughs and shakes his head before wiping his tears away. 

"He was the kindest soul... he saved me and loved me in ways no one could have ever loved me, he loved my soul before he could've ever touched my skin..." Agust D sighs as he gulps, tears gathering around his eyes as his throat clogs. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.