༺ Pouring Out ༻

"There is someone who wants to talk to you Yoongi," Seokjin said as he placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi had his face hidden in his palms, hearing Yoongi slowly peeked up and looked at Seokjin who was standing on his side.

"Someone...?" Yoongi was confused, he certainly had no relatives here in Busan then who was it?

"He is waiting for you outside," Seokjin says.

"I will be here with Kook, take your time," Seokjin says as Yoongi slowly nods and stands up before making his way outside, As soon as he stepped outside his eyes met the almond ones that were waiting for him.

Yoongi's eyes slowly widened as he recognized who this guy was.

"H-Hoseok...?" Yoongi whispers as Hoseok lets out a sigh of relief. He flashed his heart smile and looked at him.

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me" Yoongi smiles and shakes his head.

"How can I not?" Yoongi and Hoseok are seated on the bench. Hoseok was feeling extremely nervous. He fiddles with his fingers.

"How have you been Yoongi... Hyung" Yoongi smiles.

"You can call me Hyung Hoseok, it's not a big deal" Hearing that Hoseok once again beams.

"It's weird, isn't it? How we are meeting like this..." Hoseok whispers as Yoongi's face falls and he looks at his hand, he sighs and bites his inner cheek.

"How come you're here?" Yoongi asks when he realizes that Hoseok is also in the same hospital as him.

"Oh, I am actually the owner of 'Hope World' cafe" Yoongi widens his eyes and looks at him.

"No way!" He exclaims as Hoseok chuckles.

"You quit dancing?" Hoseok smiles sadly and nods.

"Why though?"

"Because you left..." Yoongi's heart drops, Hoseok sighs and looks at his fingers once again before looking up at him once again.

"I loved you Hyung" Yoongi's heart skips a beat. His eyes widened as he stared at Hoseok with disbelief.

"I am-"

"I know Hyung... I know you're dating Jungkook, and I also know how much you love him... I am not trying to get between you guys, Jungkook is like a younger brother to me and I love him very much... It's just..." His eyes got teary, he looked down quickly not wanting to cry in front of Yoongi.

"I wanted to get rid of this burden that was on my heart for so long... the burden I was carrying for years, the regret of not confessing to you..." He whispers as Yoongi gulps and looks at him with sad eyes.

"When you told me you were gonna leave... I was so fucking devastated... it was the same day I was going to confess to you Hyung and it was so fucking painful when you said that you were leaving for Seoul" Hoseok pours out, finally able to say it all.

"I went to war with myself for you Hyung..." He whispers as goosebumps rise all over Yoongi's body.

"I thought loving the same gender was wrong... so wrong and I started a war with myself... I won Hyung... my love won but..." He pauses.

"... at what cost...?" Yoongi's throat went dry, he didn't have any idea how to comfort him. That is when with a sigh he starts.

"You know Hoseok, when I came to Seoul... and when I auditioned, this manager of mine... I fall for him" Hoseok looks up, his lashes wet from trying to keep tears in.

"And I was so fucking in love with him that I would talk to stars... talk to the moon about him..." He whispers, his heart aching at the memories of him being helplessly in love with Namjoon.

"And in this whole duration, I failed to recognize that there was someone who loved me dearly and greatly, Namjoon used me... I don't know why he did it... Why he loved me and prepped me with love and then beat me... why he said 'I love you' but then hit me..." Hoseok's breath hitched as Yoongi looked up at Hoseok.

"I left Jungkook for him Hoseok..." He whispers, his eyes getting teary, and unlike Hoseok, he lets them loose. He was never confident in crying in front of anyone but ever since he had been with Jungkook, it's like he had learned a new talent.

Emotions.

He expressed them freely without hesitation.

With Jungkook he was free.

"And it was my biggest regret..." He ends and grabs Hoseok's hand. He smiles at Hoseok.

"Just like Namjoon was the wrong guy at the right time... I was your wrong guy at the right time" Yoongi whispers as Hoseok's tears finally slide down his cheeks.

"There is someone else for you Hoseok... I never belonged to you" He whispers before standing up. Hoseok watches him as he turns around and looks at him before smiling, just when he turns around to leave Hoseok grabs his wrist. Yoongi paused and looked at him with confused eyes.

"But how do you say goodbye when your heart still wants to hold on?" Yoongi's eyes grew wide and his heart cracked, there was so much pain in Hoseok's voice.

Hoseok was staring at Yoongi, hoping for a reply that would satisfy his heart. Yoongi's throat went dry. He didn't know what to reply with but listened to his heart. He let out the most earth-shattering words to Hoseok.

"Because sometimes you've to distance yourself despite being in love... and that's the sad truth Hoseok... we can't avoid it"