༺ The Reunion ༻

"Pardon?" Yeonjun was so confused, Yoongi sighs and removes hair from his forehead, his head thrown back as his Adam's apple bops due to his gulping. Yeonjun continues to stare at him in confusion.

"I know you" He repeats. 

"H-How?"

"Soobin" Yoongi whispers, Yeonjun's heart dropped and his eyes slowly grew wide. He looked at Yoongi with shock and disbelief.

"S-Soobin?"

"Yes... Soobin, he was my butler, you came in replacement of him" Yoongi explains as Yeonjun's breath hitches. He was so confused and lost. Soobin. His Soobin.

He was here.

He was working here.

"It has been only a few days since he left" Yoongi whispers, his voice broken and low. He missed him so much. So much. 

"H-How was he-" Yeonjun was interrupted by a rapid bell ringing. Yeonjun looks at the door and stands up, Yoongi's attention was also drawn towards the main door. He looks at Yeonjun and nods who was looking at him as well. With permission granted, Yeonjun ran towards the door and went to open it.

As soon as he unlocked it and opened it he was greeted by a flustered face, with sweat running down his forehead he looked at Yeonjun, he was breathing hard, his hair messy. His eyes were red from crying. Yeonjun blinks at the guy's condition. 

"Who-"

"IS YOONG HYUNG HERE? IN HOME?!!" Jungkook asks as Yeonjun flinches at the rush in his voice but slowly nods. 

"Yes but who-"

"Move!" Jungkook slightly pushed Yeonjun and ran upstairs. 

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU? HEY! STOP!" Yeonjun ran behind him. 

The door was slammed open and Yoongi was greeted with a familiar face. 

The face he missed so much.

The face he craved for so long. 

Jungkook's eyes soften as he looks at Yoongi who was in his bed, bruised from head to toe, with bandages that never left him, he has grown even weaker and paler. 

"Hyung..." Jungkook breaths out, Yoongi's breath was caught in his throat as he stares at Jungkook with wide and teary eyes.

"Kook..." And in an instant, Jungkook was in his arms, sobbing hard. Yoongi didn't hold back either and cried out loudly.

"HYUNG! I AM SO SO SORRY! I SHOULD'VE NEVER LEFT YOU! I WAS SO CRUEL WASN'T I? I DESERVE PUNISHMENT HYUNG! HURT ME!! I AM SO SORRY HYUNG! PUNISH ME!" Jungkook cries and cries unable to stop. Yoongi chokes and shakes his head in no as he grabs his face and looks at Jungkook. His weak slim thumb wipes his tears as he shakes his head.

"No kook... I will never dare to hurt you" He cries as Jungkook sobs harder. He hugs Yoongi lightly making sure not to be hard to hurt him however Yoongi hugs him back using his full strength. 

"I love you so much Hyung! I am so selfish to leave you all alone in this hell! I am so fucking sorry Hyung" Jungkook apologizes. His heart was aching at the sight of his precious Hyung who looked almost like a skeleton. Yoongi shakes his head and breaks the hug.

"I love you even more Jungkook, don't apologize please" Yoongi's voice was so weak and broken, it broke Jungkook even more. Yoongi looks at him and forces a smile with tears still streaming down as he looks at Jungkook's lips before pressing his own against his. Jungkook was taken aback yet he kisses back with equal love and passion. 

Yeonjun was standing at the doorframe watching it all. He was so confused but he knew whatever was happening was happening for good so he backs away and slowly closes the door to give them privacy. 

Breaking apart from the kiss, Yoongi looks at him again and caresses his cheek. 

"Take me away Jungkook" He whispers and presses his forehead against Jungkook's. His cold breath met Jungkook's hot one. Both had their eyes closed as they treasured this precious moment together. 

"Take me away from this hell"

+++

"YOU HAVEN'T BEEN GIVING ME TIME!" A young boy shouts at Namjoon who was annoyed, he had his phone in his hand, his leg on the other as he used it sitting comfortably on the couch of his boyfriend.

"I am not in the mood for this shit" Namjoon snaps back without sparing him a glance.

"KIM NAMJOON!" The boy screams, Namjoon's eyes widened as he looks at the boy, his eyes were instantly filled with rage as he threw his phone to the side and stood up towering the boy. 

"How dare you?" His voice was deep and gravy. The boy flinches and backs away. Tears streaming down his face as he looks at him and cries out loudly.

"YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THAT BITCH'S HOUSE! HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE! LET HIM DIE! I AM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND!! GIVE ME T-" He was instantly silenced by being pressed harshly against the wall. He screamed in agony as the pain shot up in his head. Namjoon brings his face closer to his ear.

"You're nothing more than a whore who I fuck and destroy, you got that clear? Boyfriend? Oh please! You're not an ounce worth of my shoes" Namjoon lets him go and throws him on the ground before getting on him. 

"You want me? Do you want my time? I will give it to you then, treasure the time I am going to use it on you by fucking you, you understand?" Namjoon grins darkly as the boy widens his eyes and shakes his head.

"NO NO NO!!! NO DON'T DO IT! I AM SO SORRY!" He screams and begs but all was left unheard as Namjoon tore his clothes.

"NO PLEASE NAMJOON-" The sound of a slap rang in the house. 

"IT'S SIR FOR YOU WHORE!" 

"P-Please" He whispers as he feels the energy run low. Namjoon grins and grabs his neck with both hands.

"I am giving you my time now love"

"No..."

"Oh yes..."